§*Chapter 3*§

"But isn't there another way to resolve this?!"

Constantine stared back at her as serious as the plague,"No I'm afraid unless you would like to see your father's brains splattered out underneath him like mashed potatoes then I suggest you just accept the offer."

Anyae bit her lip and then looked down,"So I really have no other choice?"

"No."

"Fine....I'll accept the offer...."

Constantine smirked,"Good girl I knew sooner or later you would give in."

Taking out a contract he passed it over to her and she reluctantly signed it, her despair weighing heavy on her heart. "What now?"

Her own voice sounded so foreign to her shaky, void of confidence, and full of unease. Constantine remained expressionless and got up, moving towards her with an almost unatural grace.

Running the back of his hand ever so gently down the side of her face he answered," You go home with your padere now and move in with me tomorrow..."

With that her hope completely diminished. It was hopeless this was the offer take it or leave it. Anyae sighed in defeat and slowly got up,"When will you come?"

At first Constantine said nothing and just stared at her then eventually answered her,"The time is not important when I arrive you will know when its time to go..."

Time Skip: °*°~§~ °*°~§~ °*°~§~

Once Anyae got home with her father,she helped him to bed and then showered, throwing off her pants and clothes. She put on a pair of rainbow zebra boxers, an oversized sky blue crab shack t-shirt, some fuzzy socks an pulled her hair into a messy bun.
Anyae couldn't sleep at all what with tomorrow being the day she was gonna have to move in with Mr.Macheibreigh... Anyone would have the jitters. Maybe if she stayed up late he'll take pity on her and give her another day with her dad?! No....this man described splattering her father's brains out underneath him...like mashed potatoes so that was definetely out of the question.

Though worry plagued her every thought she gave up on staying awake and reluctantly went to bed. The next day when she woke up she was just going downstairs when she decided to change course and check on her dad. "Dad....,"her parents room was too silent..and the bed looked empty? He was gone again... Here she was basically sacrificing herself for him and her mother and he just up and leaves her like this! The nerve of that mother- *knock,knock*

Anyae was quickly taken out of her silent rage tantrum and went to go answer the door. "Who is it?"

"Pizza guy."

"Does he smell like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and peaches?"

"Is the sky blue?" Yep it was Gavin!

Anyae opened the door eagerly and let him in. "Gavin my nigga, do I tell ya how much I love ya?"

Gavin rolled his eyes and went to go sit down on the couch with her.

"Not as much as I would like you too.."

Anyae grinned happily and scooted closer to him on the couch,"So uh...Gav...hook a nigga up, I'm hungry too!"

Gavin smiled deviously,"First what's the magic word?"

"Please?!"

In his mind he pictured her pouting and coyly mumuring,"Please baby," in a needy manner but only for a moment. Anyae gave a grateful grin when Gavin opened his Krispy Kreme box and passed her two doughnuts and a peach. "Bless you!" Gavin chuckled and ate his doughnut in silence.

A/N I was young when I wrote this guys....like in highschool. It's been six years and that pic was ugly so
.....updated Constantine in M.M