§*Chapter 8*§

Anyae was in the her room folding her clothes in a short halter tank,a pair of silky spongebob pajama bottoms, and cushy goofy slippers on. Listening to Come Over by Aaliyah she didn't hear the knock downstairs since her music was so loud. Constantine was in his office on the phone when he heard Anyae's music.

Sighing, he got up and went to go turn it down when he heard knocking at the door. So he made a beeline for the door and finally answered it. "Yes?" The delivery man handed Constantine the bags of food and the two drinks with a smile as he was handed back $14.32. Constantine shut the door with his foot and placed the food in the kitchen.

He immediately headed uptstairs and opened Anyae's door to her dancing. But she wasn't just dancing...she was finalizing her own choreography by the looks of it. Constantine stood watching her until she looked back and saw his eyes on her. Her eyes dropped down from his inquisitive gaze and to the bags of takeout he held within his arms. "Oh...sorry!" Anyae hurriedly made her way to him as he made his way back downstairs.

When Constantine handed her her bag and she went to go back upstairs with it he raised one dark brown and narrowed his eyes at her. Anyae's brows furrowed as a look of confusion came across her face. Snapping once at her he pointed to the kitchen table and almost immediately Anyae rolled both her eyes and neck at him.

Taking one menacing step towards her she made a quick beeline for the kitchen table. "Good girl."

Anyae pouted but sat down and began to eat when all of a sudden the phone ringing both startled and interrupted their quiet dinner of chinese takeout. Constantine put down his fork, got up and walked into the living room to take the call. 20 mins later.... "Anyae get dressed..and go to your friend's or something I have to go on a little trip for a while...." Well....okayyy....

"What kind of trip?"

"None of your business."

"My mind is my business."

"You're asking for another punishment Anyae..."

"No! No I'm sorry."

"That?"

"I got smart with you.."

"And?"

"I asked about your personal affairs."

"I forgive you Lotus Blossom. "Now go upstairs, get dressed, and contact your friend for a night out."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay Mr.Macheibriegh."

"Good girl."

With that Anyae finished up eating and bounded upstairs to the bathroom to shower. Constantine watched her with a slight smile on his face and finished up his food.

Anyae dialed Hamani's number. "Hello?"

"Anyae? Hi bitch what's good?"

"Bouta take a shower."

"So you what you called for?"

"Let's have a girls night out "

"Okay lemme call up Tahnah and we'll be there to pick you up in twenty."

"Where we going tho?"

"Bitch shut up and let me worry bout that okay?"

"Damn okay then you got it."

"Always hun always.Love you boo! Bye!"

"Bye girl!"

Anyae hung up the phone and walked to the bathroom to shower.

This is going to be so fun!