§*Chapter 21*§

The tension and suspense weighed heavily in the room. "Don't ever raise your hand towards me again..." His tone was low, rumbling, and..dangerous causing a slight shiver to run down her spine. He put pressure to his arm and pressed harder causing her to gasp out a quick apology. "I'm sorry.. "

Constantine ground his knee up between her legs as her jaw dropped open in a low moan. "I'm sorry what?" Anyae closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip. "I'm sorry Constantine...." He put her down and stepped away from her as she glared at him.

"Go throw on an outfit we're going to my family reunion... "

Anyae sneered at him defiantly and hissed,"Fuck you!" Constantine narrowed his eyes at her and punched the wall beside her head. Anyae jumped in fear as he grit his teeth at her and growled into her ear," Non fare nessun loto errore ho rorni tollerare la mancanza do rispetto. I won't tell you again."

Anyae huffed in exasperation and walked around him upstairs to her room to change. Constantine watched her disappear up the stairs and sighed as he heard her room door slam. That woman will be the death of him for sure.

Anyae muttered under her breath, cursing that infuriating man. She had spent those two hours he was gone putting her hair into Marley twists because originally she was readying for a fight...until he pulled that stunt against the wall... Anyae had pulled her Marley twists into a bun and chose a white and floral skirt dress with white cutout fish scale heels and golden rose stud earrings. After laying out her outfit she slipped into her bathroom and stepped into the shower. Anyae took her time washing then dried off with a towel.

The music playing in her room helped to ease her anger. Total's soothing vocals in Kissing You usually does that to a girl tho.

Giving a low sigh Anyae reluctantly threw on her outfit and spectacles. As she started descending down the stairs those dark evergreens had stopped her short on the staircase. The moment his eyes had met her she froze. He stayed where he stood and let his cool gaze run down the length of her body. Secretly she enjoyed it...secretly she reveled in his unwavering glance. The languid movement of his eyes dragging down her form made her warm low in her abdomen. She both hated and admired him. Her eyes unconsciously began to roam his body as well. His curly auburn hair was tousled and looked good in a sexy rugged way.

Anyae then took in his broad shoulders and the stubble movement of his body. He was lean and from what she could tell deliciously cut but not overly built. Then her eyes took in the rest of his body until Constantine cleared his throat. Anyae quickly snapped back to her senses immediately and made be way over to him, dread slowly forming in the pit of her stomach.
Hopefully once we come back from the reunion he will leave me the fuck alone....

Anyae's outfit to the reunion in M.M.

Non fare nessun loto errore ho rorni tollerare la mancanza do rispetto.~