§*Chapter 65*§

Warning : Mature Content

Constantine stalked Anyae further into the room. She was just about to run around him when he grabbed and yanked her towards him. Then he spun her around and pressed her against the wall. Excitement bloomed in her chest as her heart raced and her pupils dilated. A shiver raced down her body as he ran his lips up her neck and to her ear.

"I don't feel like playing games with you right now Anyae. Starting now. No more running from me. Understand?"

She stared and nodded then shivered as he ran his hands up and over her thighs. She watched him get onto his knees as her breathing picked up. His caress was gentle yet firm and stayed just so with each squeeze he gave. Gripping her basketball shorts he slid them down and off her legs. Anyae watched as he slid his hands back down and under her thighs, lifting then holding them in place. He looked back up at her just as he started to kiss and bite at her inner thigh.

At each kiss closer to her spot she felt her heart race and her body temperature rise. With agonizing patience he slid her panties off and placed her legs on his shoulders. Anyae bit her lip in anticipation as he parted her lips and ate her pussy. Waves of pleasurable heat began to roll through her but once he met her eyes the feeling grew even more intense. Gasps and moans flew from her mouth as each lick became longer and harder.

Constantine listened and reveled in every moan of his name, gasp,  and grind against his face she gave. Pulses of arousal began to overwhelm him and high on it, he buried his face into her wet heat and lapped at her just a bit harder.

The flush of red on her skin, her rapid breathing, her moans, the tight grip on his hair made him feel intoxicated.

His pace grew faster as he noticed her legs tensing. Each pattern his tongue performed drove her back into an arch and a cry from her lips. Once her back arched again and her whole body tensed he closed his lips around her pearl and sucked. Anyae cried out and ground against his mouth as her orgasm washed over her. Constantine groaned into her and felt her hips spasm and buck against the vibrations. He waited until her aftershocks passed before he withdrew from her.

Anyae was dizzy with bliss and dropped her head back when he slipped in two fingers and pumped them in. His eyes were back on hers as he rubbed circles into her clit with his thumb.
Little moans and gasps left her lips but when he circled his fingers at each thrust in her toes curled and her hips began to roll right along with him. Her eyes could barely stay open and her thighs kept twitching. A devious smile bloomed on his face as curled his fingers just so, hitting her g-spot.

Her head flew back as her back arched. This orgasm just a bit more intense than the first. Constantine snuck a quick glace upward then closed his lips back around her pearl. Anyae's cries grew louder as he sucked and licked at her again. Her hips bucked in spasms until her orgasm faded into faint pulsing then into a pleasant warmth.

Constantine licked his lips and pulled away as he stood up. Anyae kissed him and grabbed his hand. His eyebrow rose as she led him over to their bed and sat him down at the end of it. She got on her knees and grabbed at his sweatpants, pulling his boxers and sweats off. Heated hazel eyes bore into his as she gently took him in her grasp,"Grab my hair."

Never loosing her gaze, he gently scooped her hair up into his grip and watched her take him into her mouth. She was feeling a bit too confident now and he couldn't determine if it was a good or bad thing. A sharp hiss left his lips as she began to suck. A shiver raced down his body as her lidded hazel eyes bore deeply into his own. Anyae pulled away with a smile and teasingly slid both her hands up her body. Intense evergreen eyes watched as she slowly unclipped and pulled off her bra. His gaze took on a look of dark desire as she came closer. She took his free hand and wrapped it around his base then her breasts around his member.

Constantine's eyes shuttered closed once he let go and she moved them against him.
He groaned and gripped the bedding in a tight fist but Anyae was having none of it. He growled as she paused in her ministrations.

Voice just as lustful, heady, and low as she spoke, "Look at me..."
Constantine's eyes opened and leveled on her as she lowered her head and ran her tongue in a circle against the head. His head dropped back in a gasp when she started back sucking and jerking him between her breasts. Full throaty moans and rumbling purrs let loose from his throat as his eyes closed in perfect euphoria. Anyae was feeling pretty powerful at the moment.

Hearing him moan her name and watching him lose himself in the moment was so arousing. She practically whimpered as her pussy throbbed in neglect. His eyes flickered open and he grabbed her gently around her upper arms. "Come here Bella,"that deep voice sounding with that faint rumble made the ache between her legs even worse. Anticipation welled up in her chest as soon as those words slipped from his lips. A smile blossomed on her lips as she thought.

Finally!