§*Chapter 32*§

Constantine had to be honest he wasn't liking this attitude Anyae always had whenever they argued. It was beginning to piss him off immensely. Yeah he would make sure to correct her behavior the moment they got home.

"Con.."

"What?!"

Anyae winced at the sharp edge in his voice and the glare he was giving her.

"Why did you sell it?"

"Because unfortunately your phone can be tracked. So I had got you a new one and a couple of other things..."

"Oh...I'm sorry then."

"I don't care."

Anyae kinda got irritated. "What?!"

"I'm not in the mood Anyae don't start this now..."

"Okay..."

Things had gotten quiet and tense between them. Neither said a word to each other. So far he had bought her two swimsuits and a bunch of other stuff. As they were walking Anyae finally spoke.

"Are you still angry at me Con?"

"Yes."

"I know if I say it again that this still won't make much of a difference to you because you're still pissed at me but... I really am sorry..."

Constantine stopped walking and really looked at her.

She looked remorseful and sincere in her apology but Constantine wasn't really feeling forgiving right now. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I forgive you but I still have to punish you later."

"Punish me?! B-But I said I was sorry!!"

"And you were forgiven but I still have to punish you Lotus."

"But whyyyy?!"

"Because even though you apologized it still doesn't excuse you behavior. So to correct it I have to punish you."

"Fine. When are you going to punish me?"

"I'm not telling you Anyae."

She pursed her lips,"Okay fine don't tell me."

"Are you hungry?"

She was torn between saying yes or being petty and saying no because she was mad at him.

"N-," he cut her off with a deadly glare that stopped her short.

"Yes...."

"That's what I thought," he grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him to the food court. Her stomach grumbled a plea as she stood in the many food venues. She wasn't drawn out of her trance until Constantine called her name.

"Anyae."

She turned her head.

"What do you want?"

"Mmm I want a large slice of cheese pizza and some sesame seed chicken with some water."

"Okay go find a seat."

Anyae went and sat by a table across from a fern to wait. When Constantine got their order he sat at their table and set their food on the table.

"Yassssss,"she reached for her food to eat, oblivious to the look of amusement that her fiancé was currently giving her.

Sooner or later she caught him staring at her and raised her eyebrow at him. "What?"

"You can be the cutest thing when you wanna be..."

"Excuse you? I'm not cute I'm fine, get it right."

Constantine smirked and continued to eat instead of replying.

"Oh gosh Constantine?! Is that you?!"

A blond petite woman walked into view with a wide grin on her face. She was beautiful... Anyae couldn't help but look her up and down then look to him for an explanation.

"Carolyn...."

"Oh wow it's been so long!"

While Carolyn's face was one,of sheer delight, his was one of pure hatred.

"Hello who are you?"

Now this bitch acknowledges my presence?

Carolyn smiled at Constantine first then at Anyae.

"Are you a friend of his?"

"No I'm his fiancé."

Constantine glared at Carolyn,"Don't talk to my wife."

Carolyn looked at Constantine first in shock and hurt then in thinly veiled anger.

Anyae looked between Con and Carolyn then gasped when he grasped her hand and tugged her along behind him.

"Goodbye Carolyn."

Carolyn in M.M