§*Chapter 26*§

Unknown pov:

Tap..Tap...Tap The sound was the only one in the dimly lit room. I finally asked,"What do you need done?" The figure of the man sitting in front of me was hunched over the desk, face hidden from view.  What am I doing here? This was a bad idea... Could've just made money the easy way.. "What makes you think I've decide to hire you? I could slice those pretty little lips of yours right off if I really wanted to." They said he was unstable...stupid of me to forget...  For one frightening minute my nonchalant facade faltered. "Because I can get you information that no one else would come close to...within a short amount of time." He scoffed and rolled his neck, the cracking being loud and uncomfortable to my ears.

"You stupid girl...I could hire anyone else of my choice that could do the exact same thing in as much amount of time that you could. That makes no difference to me. Female or not."

I could feel it now, the bite of blatant rejection slowly begin to flood my subconscious as a shame I've grown to despise set in. Desperate feel the sting of rejection again I opened my mouth in attempt to reason with him but he raised a palm, halting me before I could utter a word. "But...I've decided to let you tackle the job, a good challenge for you. Earn her trust, get her comfortable, whatever you need to do to get in her good graces then you introduce her to me under with my normal name. After that leave all the work to me. Understand?"

Curiousity gnawed at my brain until I finally blurted out the burning question I so wanted to ask. "What are you gonna do with her?" The figure of the man in front of me stilled almost completely. "What did you just ask me?"  His voice lost its normal, sexually arousing tone and grew deep and....dangerous. 
I should have just kept my mouth shut...

I bit my lip as the familiarity of anxiety heavily set in. "I..I..w-was jus-," I was interrupted halfway through my sentence when he reached over and snatched my hand towards him. He grabbed a small cylinder shaped object and shoved my index finger into it.

For fifteen minutes I yelled out, feeling nothing but a burning searing pain punish my finger.

Then I felt relief....cool ice cold relief touch my index finger. My eyes flew open. He was rubbing an ice cube on my fingertip. Water ran down my numb fingertip and once he threw away the ice cube I went to pull my finger away but he tightened his grip on it. From the cover of the shadows I could feel his gaze boring into mine as my face and body heated up.

"Um...M-Mr. Gardell..may I have m-my fin-," yet again I was cut off when I felt the warm wet cavern of his mouth encompass the top of my finger. My jaw dropped as the sensation of his slick tongue dragging up and down my finger caused a pang of arousal to hit below my abdomen. His slow sucking tugged at the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter all the while. Biting my lip I licked my lips when his wet muscle swirled around my fingertip. I tried to pull away again when he finally pulled off with a moist tantalizing pop. 

He purred one question to my foggy mind,"Better?"

"Yessss."

"More?"

"Mhmm.."

From the shadows he beckoned me closer and when I walked around his desk he pulled me into his lap. "This is not you're only job..."  I couldn't help but lean towards him as he spoke. "This way you will prove to me you are worth my time.."

Mr. Gardell kissed and sucked on a spot on my neck, each moment of suction teasing my core.

"Please?"

Mr. Gardell smirked,"I'm counting on you..."

With this knowledge I melted into his hands, the situation still playing in my mind..

End of pov

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

"Anya right?"

Anyae grit her teeth in irritation. She had just met Constantine's cousin, a slender pale beautiful woman with curly dark hair named Elisa. A pain in her ass already..

"What exactly do you....do?"

She was in the backyard, eating on the patio with Elisa, Mrs.Macheibreigh, Ms.Matteri, and Mrs. Fabris.

"I'm a professional choreographer...."

Ms.Matteri, Elisa's mother smiled politely,"Ah a dancer?! How exciting!"

Ms.Fabris nodded at Kendra and smiled,"All of our mother's girls could dance really well too!" 
Elisa huffed bit then focused her attention back on Anyae. "Oh backup dancer?"

"No."

"Ah...hmmm...stripper?"

Anyae stilled completely but then relaxed as smirked. Hmm we throwin shade now? Ok....I'll play..."

"No sweetheart you see as a professional choreographer I get paid to dance and teach new people how to dance."

Elisa got quiet and Anyae smirked in slight victory. "What do you do Elisa?" Kendra watched the snapping conversation between her future daughter in law and her niece proudly. Talented and feisty....she'll make a fine wife for my boy.....

Elisa smiled smugly,"I work for the cover of Sass magazines. A lot more fulfilling than dancing around don't you think?"

Anyae gave a sly grin, not noticing the guys listening in on the side of the house,"Oh not at all you see instead of sitting behind a desk all day I actually get work done. Then all I have to do is sit back and relax while you still have to work your skinny little butt off.Now if you'll excuse me."

Kendra and Ms.Fabris snickered while Mrs.Matteri glowered at them. When Anyae was walking away Constantine waited till she got back up into his room to make an appearance. "Lotus." Anyae spun on her heels her hand flying till it landed with a smack on his face.
Ohhhh shit....