§*Chapter 13*§

Constantine exited the sky box and motioned for Marciano to go clean up Kristian. Continuing down the stairs he spotted Anyae and stiffened almost completely as he witnessed her kiss Vic. For a moment Constantine just watched, noticing how Vic showed surprise and alarm while immediately pulling her away from him. Anyae bit her lip and smiled,"Now can I see my fiancé?" Constantine gave a low humorless chuckle behind them and watched as the color drained from Vic's face and the smile slowly disappeared from her lips.

"Miss me bambina? " Grabbing ahold of Vic's shoulder he dug into it and hissed into his ear,"Go and start the car and we'll deal with this....incident later."

Vic winced in pain and as soon as Constantine released his shoulder left to do as he said. Anyae stood nervously with her hands clasped together behind her back, trying and failing to not look him in the eyes. Constantine walked towards her and slowly slid his arm around her waist, pulling her to him. Anyae was so close to him that her abdomen was pressed lightly against his as he tilted his head and murmured into her ear, "You disrespected me Lotus and rest assured we'll figure out your punishment as soon as we get home.." Anyae shivered in his arms as he growled out the last part and left to get in the car.

An anger like never before overtook him as he grabbed a shot glass and took a quick shot of Scotch before joining Anyae in the car.

Time Skip*¤~Ω~¤*¤~Ω~¤*¤~Ω~¤

The car finally came to a stop...they were home. Anyae fumbled with her hands and tried to keep her mind occupied. Vic took the key out of the ignition as the car cut off, headlights slowly fading away to disappear. No one got out of the car. Anyae's eyes reluctantly flicked from Vic to Constantine and back and forth between them. When he finally spoke his voice was deep and dark yet as smooth as the cleanest satin all at the same time.

"Go inside bambina." Uneasy with his too calm tone of voice she got out and went inside, leaving Constantine and Vic alone in the car. "Now explain to me exactly what happened?" Vic immediately spilled to him the details of the earlier incident. By the time Vic got finished Constantine had become eerily quiet and still.

This extremely unsettled Vic.

"Boss? Are you alright?"

Constantine gave no reply to his concern and instead murmured, "Thank you Victor for you're honesty just make very very certain that this never happens again. Understood?"

Vic immediately replied with a" yes sir," as Constantine got out the car. Vic exited the car and called an Uber take him back to where his car was still residing. Once the Uber arrived he got in feeling immense sympathy for Anyae. (God help her...Lord knows she's gonna need it..)