§*Chapter 10*§

"We're here!" Anyae swore she felt her heart just jump into her throat. After Hamani parked they all got out and began their short walk across the parking lot to the club.

Anyae felt as if her heart was going to beat out of her chest the closer she got to it. A bouncer stood at the entrance of the club, a silent imposing threat to anyone stupid enough to cause trouble. Tahnah and Hamani tugged her along with them as they walked right up to the bouncer. After Hamani whispered something in the bouncer's ear he gave a nod and let them inside.

The moment they stepped inside the club Anyae was greeted with the bright rainbow lights sweeping the place and the vast amount of clubbers inside. The bass was so loud it reverberated constantly within her skull. A swarm of people gyrated and danced sensually on the illuminated color changing dance floor as they walked by. Anyae's eyes swept about her in awe and slight excitement. Coming into Vibes was like walking into another world, a portal into the nightlight, a place where all care and worry drained out of you so quick its hard to remember they were there at all..

Anyae felt good, her outfit was bangin, she was having a night out with her friends, and was enjoying herself for once.

(Anyae's outfit)

(Tahnah's outfit)

(Tahnah's outfit)

(Hamani's outfit)

(Hamani's outfit)

Only when Hamani and Tahnah's voices reach her ears did she finally snap out of her trance

Only when Hamani and Tahnah's voices reach her ears did she finally snap out of her trance. "Huh?" Tahnah rolled her eyes and practically had to yell out her beverage request on account of the music volume. Both Tahnah and Hamani went to go dance while Anyae remained seated at the bar, her fingers still wrapped around a cool glass of sparkling water. Marciano sat a fair distance away, just across from her far enough away to not be too friendly and not too far enough to reach her if need be.

Anyae looked around while constantly sipping at her water then finally decided she would go and dance. (Song: Sex With Me by Rihanna)

As she walked to the dance floor the provocative vocals of Rihanna played heavily throughout the club and almost immediately the music carried her away. In this moment she forgot about her Dad, Constantine, the wedding, and everything. It was just her and the music and she was on cloud nine.

It was always like this whenever she danced. She would always end up forgetting everything around her and let the music take over. Everytime she did so it never failed to attract attention.

For the time being things were okay.