*Chapter 66*

Anyae gasped as he lifted her from off of the floor and sat her on his lap. He turned her around to face forward as their eyes met in the large mirror/ vanity under the TV. Why am I just now noticing that mirror!? A rush of excitement flooded her system and warmed her core as he deeply kissed her. His hands gently spread her legs over his lap and his hand sought out her core once more. Dark evergreen eyes met hers as he slipped two fingers into her. Her eyes grew lidded and a gasp fell from her lips as he latched his lips just over her pulse point and sucked. She let lose a guttural moan and bucked against his palm. Her hips began to roll as he pumped them into her.

"You look so beautiful this way Lotus.."

Anyae closed her eyes and groaned as he pumped them in faster. But he stilled his hand the moment her eyes closed. Constantine murmured in her ear, "Did I say you could close your eyes?"

She moaned out no as her thighs twitched,"Pleasssse?!"

He decided to take pity on her and started back pumping his fingers into her core. As he worked her closer to oblivion, he whispered wicked things in her ear and trailed his lips down the length of her neck. His eyes stayed riveted on her as she spasmed and cried out in release.

Once she did he picked her up, turned her around to him, and slowly lowered her down onto his dick. Anyae whined and tried to push herself farther down on him but he wouldn't allow it. He nuzzled just under her jaw and chuckled, "That will not get you what you want baby..."

She writhed in his grip and groaned in frustration, pussy throbbing with need. He grinned against her neck and kissed it gently," Do you want me to fuck you Anyae?"

Her eyes shut and a groan left her lips," Yes please?!"

He lightly bit her neck and growled as she shivered in want," Beg me."

She felt her pussy ache at that and bit her lip in thick arousal," Please daddy...p-please...."

He hummed, "Please what?"

She felt her face grow hot as she murmured the rest. But Constantine was not satisfied with the answer and cupped her chin as she looked at him, "Say it."

"Please fuck me."

"There it is!" A satisfied rumble left his chest as he attacked her neck and pulled her the rest of the way onto his dick. Anyae let slip a throaty moan and tunnels her fingers through his hair. He placed his large hands on her hips as she began to ride. She made such a pretty picture like this. Constantine's eyes grew lidded as she adopted a slow pace.

His eyes took in the way her head dropped back and her eyes rolled back in her head. He held her hips as she moved and once her hazy lidded gaze met his, he groaned for her to go faster. She complied and a deep moan left his lips at the feel of her around him. Anyae tightened slightly around him and pressed his hands to her breasts. Constantine circled his hips on each down stroke she gave then pinched and pulled at her nipples. Her body tensed in telltale sign as her movements faltered. Quicker than she could follow he grasped her hips and began pistoning into her. Anyae shook and cried out as he orgasm washed over her,"C-Constantinnnnne!!"

He kept going, prolonging her orgasm until his rhythm stuttered and he came with a groan of her name. She collapsed on top of him, exhausted and content. But Constantine rolled them over and pushed her legs behind her head. A gasp escaped her as he thrust into her again and ground her against him. He was striking her sweet spot now and when he started back thrusting he made sure to keep hitting it. 

Anyae's mouth was open and her head had fallen back as she gasped and gave guttural moans with every thrust. He watched her eyes close as he kept his strokes long and slow and hard. She held the backs of her thighs and whined for a faster pace then sighed in bliss when he gave it to her. He thrust deeper and gasped as he felt her legs quake and her release triggered his own. He held her thigh and sighed in relief. Pulling her legs from behind her head he withdrew from her and lay beside her then pulled her against him.

She sighed and played in his hair. Constantine grabbed her hand and raised to his lips, kissing the back of her palm. Then they both drifted off to sleep blissfully.