§*Chapter 64*§

Constantine woke up to banging on his door and reluctantly peeled himself from Anyae. His jaw tightened and his hair looked angry but he didn't too much care about how he looked but more about who was knocking at his door this early.

He strode to the front door and practically growled,"Who is it?!"

"Cousin it's rather rude to keep us waiting out on your step like strays."

Constantine rolled his eyes and flung open his door angrily. But who he saw standing in front of him shocked him speechless and froze him in place.

He heard Anyae come up beside him and stiffen.

The woman standing beside Elisa was staring straight at Con with a happy grin on her face.

"Hello again Constantine it's been a long time huh?"

Constantine was staring at the girl with a stunned face. Anyae looked from the girl to Constantine and back,"Um somebody better get to introducing and explaining something!"

He shook his head and looked to his wife,"Anyae this is Valentina my childhood friend from Italy. Valentina, this is my wife Anyae."

Valentina gave a smile that looked deceptively genuine," Oh.....hello... "

Anyae gave a blank nod to both women and turned back to her husband. Just before she went to speak Elisa spoke,"Cousin it's rude to just leave us standing out here. Aren't you going to let us in?"

Constantine apologized and let them inside while Anyae looked at him like he had grown a second head. Elisa and Valentina seated themselves in the living room while Anyae led Constantine to the kitchen.

"Um....Why are they here?"

He gave her a look of disapproval and she sighed.

"Ok I understand Elisa is your cousin but you know like I do that your cousin does not like me and since she met me at the family reunion she had yet to visit us. But the moment she visit just so happens to be the day after I got back, with a random girl from your past that I know nothing about!"

Constantine huffed and smoothed down his hair,"Anyae
Elisa may not like you but while they are here they will be respectful of you ok? "

She nodded and closed her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her forehead then they both joined Valentina and Elisa in the living room.

Elisa grinned at her cousin," Well finally I was starting to think you bailed on us Con."

Valentina smiled and nodded," Surely you wouldn't miss out on an old friend!"

Constantine gave a polite smile and wisely changed the subject.

"So why are you two here then?"

Elisa looked shocked.

"Cousin! Don't be rude! Valentina has been all over the place with excitement to see you! As a matter of fact since she's new in town she had been wondering if she could stay for a few days while she's here. It'd be a great way for you two to catch up!"

Constantine kept his expression polite but lay his intense gaze on Elisa. He gave a slightly deceptive yet tight smile," Elisa as far as hospitality goes I am extremely certain that you would be the best at exhibiting it so far since you seem to be so well versed in it."

Elisa's smile faltered and her body went rigid. A flash of panic showed in her eyes before she regained her composure. "Yes well seeing as you're just as good this would be the perfect opportunity to get reacquainted with one another wouldn't you agree Valentina?"

Valentina smiled sweetly but just before she could speak Anyae cut in,"Oh yes it would! So Elisa I assume she'll be staying at your place?"

Elisa's eyes narrowed ever so slightly,"Actual- ," she was cut off by her again.

"Great! So if that's all, it's early and me and my husband need our sleep. I'll show you to the door."

Anyae led both aggravated women out the door, shut, and locked it. Constantine had his arms crossed and was regarding her in a condescending yet amused way.

"Now Lotus was that really necessary? That was no way to treat guests."

She scoffed and pursed her lips," Please! Con you and I both know what your little cousin was trying to do. "

Constantine sighed and shook his head at her,"Stop being so mean Lotus."

Anyae looked at him and laughed, "Nah because I'm not with the shit. I am not about to play pretend with bitches I don't like in my own home when I don't have to. Just like if it was the other way around and you were put in the same position I know you wouldn't either. "

"Fair point."

"Like I thought. "

Anyae was just heading up the stairs when he grabbed her round the waist and pulled her against him,"I hope you're not planning on going back to sleep."

"Yeah I am I'm sleepy. "

Constantine turned his head and kissed the spot behind her ear, below her ear, and down her neck in slow succession. Her body began to feel warm with every kiss he pressed against it. Anyae's eyes fluttered closed once his kisses migrated to the the join of her neck.

"You'll just have to have that nap later on. Right now I'm in the mood for something else.... "

Anyae's eyes rolled closed as his kisses began to melt her body like warm putty and a low moan slipped through her lips.
Constantine placed his hand on her neck and tilted her head back. She shivered as his lips traveled up her neck and along her jawline. Gradually he made his way to her lips and kissed her in a deep yet slow kiss. His teeth caught her bottom lip and lightly bit down. Tracing his tongue over it he sucked on her lip before letting it go,"Up the stairs. "
Anyae obeyed and they both finished the walk upstairs and to their bedroom.