§*Chapter 31*§

"Wake up Lotus." Anyae swatted at him then rolled away.

"Nooo lemme sleeeep."

"Anyae."

"Nuuuuuh."

For a moment there was silence and then she felt hands slip under her shirt and up her sides to her ribs. Anyae dropped her face into a pillow and moaned.

"Staaaap."

Constantine dragged his lips up to her ear,"Then get up and get ready like I told you to. "

"But I don't wanna,"she moaned again.

Constantine slapped her hard on her ass and sucked at the join of her neck. Anyae squirmed and moaned again.

"Get up now."

"What happens if I don't?"

"I'll beat you till you can't seat on your ass."

"Nooooooo please don't beat me Con."

As soon as that nickname slipped her lips he kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck. "Get up baby..."

Anyae got up and stretched then stepped out of bed. "Get ready Lotus. We're going shopping today." He kissed the top of her forehead, walked out of the room, and downstairs. Anyae looked through her closet and chose a floral jumpsuit with some tims. After a nice long shower she put on lotion and did her hair up in a bun. Once she brushed her teeth, she threw on her outfit and went to go find con.

"Con? I'm ready now!"

She checked the downstairs bathroom and found him showering. The glass may have been fogged over but she could still make out his body. She knew it was rude and kinda creepy to just sit there and watch him but her feet felt glued to the floor. She found...she didn't want to move... Constantine walked to the glass and rubbed away the condensation, meeting Anyae's eyes. Both stared at each other until he walked away from the glass and cut off the water. As he started to walk out of the shower Anyae felt nervous and practically ran out of the bathroom. Her heart felt like it was about to beat out of her chest. She took a deep breath and walked back into their bedroom, to wait. Constantine walked in with a towel around his waist and droplets of water still trailing down his chest and arms.

Anyae bit her lips and looked him up and down in interest.

"Do you want a strip show?"

"What?! No!"

"Then quit eye-fucking me."

Anyae gasped and crossed her arms. "I wasn't!"

"Of course you weren't..."

Anyae rolled her eyes,"I wasn't..."

Constantine came closer to her and kissed her forehead,"I know you weren't Lotus I was just teasing you."

Anyae grinned and closed her eyes once he kissed her forehead.
"Go and wait on me downstairs."

Without a word Anyae turned and left out the room. Constantine smiled fondly and watched her leave out then continued the task of getting dressed.

Just as she was about to pass by his office room she slowed down and slipped inside the room.

My phone got to be somewhere in this bitch..

She went plundering through his desk drawers and everywhere else she figured he could hide a phone. She couldn't find it...fuck she could not find the damn thing! Anyae hated that she would have to do it but she had no choice left but to go and ask him where he put it. Gritting her teeth she walked out of his office and into their room. Both froze almost immediately.  She had walked in to find him nude. Constantine stared back at her, gauging her reaction before he responded. Anyae was speechless and stood there looking at his crotch.

"Damn..."

He was big...god was he big?And thick too....

Constantine smirked at her the moment he heard a curse slip past her lips.

Anyae quickly shut the door and went downstairs like he told her to the first time. The moment he knew she was downstairs he laughed and got fully dressed. He loved the look of surprise on her face. Either she hadn't given thought of his size or she had doubted he wasn't average like all other men. He headed downstairs towards her and both headed out.

Time Skip.....................................

At the mall Constantine grabbed and held her hand as they walked together. Silence was good sometimes but not this much..and definitely not from her.

"Anyae."

She looked over at him but she didn't say anything.

"Baby...talk to meeee."

"But I don't have anything to say..."

"You're lying."

"Okay."

"Anyaeeee."

"Whaaaat?"

"You're not getting your phone back because I sold it."

She got quiet and slipped her hand out of his. "Lotus." He tried to grab ahold of her hand again but she yanked it from his grasp.

That's what he get...