§*Chapter 37*§

Anyae was now staring out the plane window with a calm face but pissed eyes. Constantine hated that she was still mad at him but deep down he knew he had done right by refusing sex with her. After the shower she had sucked his fingers clean of her essence and tried to give him head. She was confused when he said no so she tried to fuck but he refused that too and just stepped out of the shower instead.

Earlier Argument 😨😤😤

"What the hell do you mean no?!"

"Anyae please just get dressed and stop."

"What's wrong am I not attractive to you?!"

"I'm not in the mood Anyae."

"Just answer the question! Why won't you fuck me?!"

"Because regardless of what you may think or say you're still not fine!

Anyae went quiet.

"You're in a very vulnerable state right now Anyae. So don't ask me to fuck you while you are. Because I'm not doing it."

She was angry and hurt by his rejection but knew inside that he was right. Though her pride wouldn't let her admit it she sighed and gave a nod. Constantine sighed and pulled her into his embrace.

"I'm not rejecting you baby girl, I'm just trying to be good to
you. I know we're not married yet but I just want you comfortable and ready for when we are. Okay?"

"Okay."

Constantine kissed her forehead,"Do you forgive me now?"

She nodded and kissed his cheek,"You're forgiven."

End of argument 💍✨

Constantine laid a hand on her leg and gently squeezed it. Then he raised their intertwined hands and kissed the top of her hand. The skin of her hand was still tingling from the feel of his lips against it. He started rubbing the back of her hand in a very soothing manner. She turned her head to look at him and couldn't fight the smile that was beginning to creep up on her face.

You know when you're trying to be mad at somebody but then they end up going something so sweet that you can't be mad at them anymore? Yeah, this was one of those moments.

Anyae hadn't meant to cause an argument by it she just really wanted to repay him for how caring be had been to her throughout her losing her mom. He didn't complain, he didn't leave her alone, he ran her baths, made her feel good, and cuddled with her. Everything she wouldn't have thought him capable of.

"Constantine?"

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

Constantine smiled faintly and squeezed her hand,"I love you too Anyae."

Her body felt warm and fuzzy from his words alone. Heart picking up pace, she leaned towards him and kissed him. His eyes slid closed and he leaned towards her, kissing her back.

Time Skip*°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*°~*°

"Where are we going now?"

"I have a condo here, its next to a hotel."

"Oh....."

They arrived at the condo he was talking about and he let them it.

Anyae looked around impressed,"Nice place."

"It's okay I guess."

"I like it."

"Good."

"Can I change?"

"Go ahead I'm having my cousins take you and your friends to the beach today."

"Yassssssss,"she stuck her tongue out and started to twerk a bit. Constantine laughed and pulled her back against him.

"Your ass is too big to be shaking it like that."

"I know it is. Ayyyyyy!"

"Keep playing I'm going to bite it."

"No sir you will not."

He smirked and bit the shell of her ear,"Not yet but sooner or later I will."

Anyae grinned and pressed her ass back against him. She felt hot now since she could feel his hard-on through his pants. He let out a low growl, then squeezed and slapped her ass.

"Be nice and go change before I spank you."

"Yes daddy,"she pressed her booty against him one more time before leaving to the bathroom to go change.

"I'm going to get you for that when you come back."

Aw man...

Constantine's Condo in M.M 😊😊😻🌟