§*Chapter 48*§

Anyae grew angry and tried to yank her arm from him but he was not letting go.

"Let go of me dammit! "

Constantine remained calm and shook his head.

"Let go!"

"Not until we talk first."

Anyae scowled at him and struggled in his grasp,"We have nothing to talk about!"

"Yes we do."

Constantine watched her purse her lips and roll her eyes at him,"Like what?"

Constantine slammed his fist down onto the countertop and she jumped in fright. He held her chin and narrowed his eyes at her," First you will fix the attitude. Then we'll have our talk."

Anyae glared at him and leaned up close to his face," Kiss. My. Ass."

Constantine's jaw tightened and three seconds passed before he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. Anger coursed through her body almost immediately. She began to struggle and beat on his back but he kept walking and carried her all the way to his playroom. He locked the door and set her down,"If you try to run from me I will beat you with the belt again understand?"

Anyae looked apalled but she still didn't answer. He stalked up to her and dug his hand into her hair and pulled it back. In pain, she hissed and grit her teeth. He glared down at her intensely," I said. Do. You. Under. Stand?"

She winced at each tug he gave but managed to nod,"Yes Con, I understand..." The forceful action was scary and painful but also....kind of arousing in a way.

Constantine loosed his grip on her hair and kissed her. Gradually the kiss deepened and she relaxed into it. He slipped his tongue through her lips and caressed her tongue and mouth languidly. She hummed into the kiss but whined when he broke away. He nipped and sucked on her bottom lip, the action shooting warm tingles down to her pussy. Anyae sighed as his lips kissed a burning path down her jaw to her neck. She tilted her head just slightly before he kissed, sucked, licked, and bit at the join of her neck. She lost all thought and moaned as her pussy began to leak her arousal. He pulled off her tank, pulled away from her, and led her to some tall table with cuffs set into it.

She was scared by it but didn't want to make Con angry by talking so she kept quiet until he  spoke.

"Lean your upper body on the table and put your hands in those cuffs."

Anyae did as he told her, scared yet anticipating his next action. This left her in a bent over positition. He pulled off her briefs and trailed his hands down her legs and back up to her ass. Anyae shivered and tried to look back when he landed a hard, painful smack on her ass.

She jerked and yelped at the pain. "OW! Con that hur-"
Smack.

"Did I say you could speak?"

"No!"

Smack.

"No what?"

"No Con!"

Smack.

"No Daddy!"

Constantine smirked then kissed and rubbed her burning ass cheeks. "That's better."
He spread her legs apart and slowly kissed up the inside of her legs. Anyae squirmed as her pussy started to throb and weep in need. His lips left the inside of her legs and she was given another hard smack in reprimand. 

"Stay still."

She bit her lip but did as he said. He returned his lips to the inside of her leg and sucked on the spot closest to her treasure. She whined and tried pressing her legs together but his firm grip kept them open.

Ignoring all embarrassment she moaned out," Daddy please?!"

"Bambino di pazienza."

He placed a kiss on her ass cheek and spread her lower lips. She started back squirming as he slid two digits inside of her. Anyae moaned and rolled her hips while he thrust both fingers in and out at a tortuously slow pace. He added a third as she gave low throaty moans and for a short while he would allow her to grind back against his fingers. Each time he allowed her he made sure he always pulled them back before she got too used to it. Finally her frustration was beginning to build and she whimpered then looked back. Constantine pulled out his fingers, stood, and looked her straight in the eye as he sucked her juices off his fingers.

The obsence gesture made her even wetter and with a wicked grin Constantine sealed her worst fear.

"We're not done Neonata, your punishment's not over yet."

Anyae shivered as she thought to herself.

Damn, I should've just kept my mouth shut...