§*Chapter 33*§

Warning:Mature Content Ahead! You have been warned!
~°~
* * * * * * * * * *

Anyae followed Constantine into the mall,"So uh...you gonna tell me how you know the blond bimbo?" Constantine looked at Anyae with a disapproving look.

"Be nice. I will tell you later but not now."

"Ok then."

Constantine took her hand in his and held it while they walked. Anyae spotted Victoria's Secret and tugged Constantine along with her. "We're here why?"

"Because boy I need underwear."
Constantine fixed her with an annoyed look,"That's the last time you will call me boy."

Anyae walked away and started browsing the racks of bras and panty sets. Constantine helped her pick out some much to her amusement and as soon she went to change into it, he snuck in the stall a couple of minutes later.

Shock,slight excitement, and panic set in heavy on her. Quickly she whispered,"Oh my god! Con what the fuck?! Get out!"

A naughty grin bloomed onto his face,"Why are you scared of being caught in here with me?"

"Dude seriously can you get out, I'm trying to change here."

Constantine's eyes began to roam her body with interest. His eyes trailed from her lovely legs to her soft thighs and thick hips. Anyae felt her body heat as his eyes made their way over her flat tummy and chest, all too soon meeting her eyes. Constantine's gaze had darkened as he walked closer to her. Her heart kicked into overdive when he yanked her against him.

"Constantine what are you doing?!" He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her into a kiss. Anyae hesitantly leaned the length of her body against his. Breaking the kiss, Constantine trailed bites and kisses along her neck and jaw. As Anyae's eyes fluttered closed she melted in his arms. Sucking at the joint where her neck and shoulder met Anyae felt her p*ssy become slick and hot. Constantine smirked and spun her around.

She shivered when he whispered in her ear,"Brace your arms against the wall Lotus."

Anyae braced her arms against the wall and bit her lip as he
latched his lips onto her neck. Constantine slid his hand down into her panties and slipped two fingers into her core. She's so damn wet!

A soft mewl nearly escaped her but Constantine clamped a large hand over her mouth. "Be quiet or they'll hear us Lotus..."

Anyae bit down on her lip as he started to push his fingers in and out in a teasingly slow rhythm. Constantine reveled in the way she arched against him and just how unbelievably tight she was. With the utmost difficulty Anyae held in her moans as the pleasure began to intensify. Her hips had begun to roll on their own accord as the build had begun to start.

God it felt so good! Anyae tightened around his fingers rhythmically as he rotated them in tandem. Just as Anyae was about to open her mouth to beg for a faster rhythm he thrust them into her at a faster pace. Constantine watched as her head dropped back and her lips opened in a silent groan.

Thick desire had coursed through his veins at the beautiful sight. He was brought back to reality as she had begun to grind against his fingers and her legs begun to shake. Constantine hid his evil grin and just as he was sure she was close enough to her release he pulled his fingers out of her completely.

Anyae gave an almost inaudible. gasp and looked at him with disbelief, anger, and frustration.
"You-," she stopped talking the moment he slipped his coated fingers into his mouth, slowly sucking off her essence from both digits.

Her eyes widened in shock and her p*ssy weeped at the loss of friction. He kept eye contact with her as he lowered his head to the junction of her thighs. Her mouth dropped open at the feel of his tongue circling her clit. His evergreen eyes met her own, watching her intensely while he worked her. Anyae thrashed her head from side to side as she arched against his mouth. As he watched he could feel his d!ck getting hard from the show. He wanted to fuck her right there in the stall, courtesy be damned. But instead settled on eating her p*ssy for the moment. Anyae gripped his hair in her hands and bit down on her lip.

Gotta be quiet! Gotta be quiet! Gotta be quiet!

Using the flat of his tongue he lapped and swirled her closer and closer to release. Evergreen eyes roamed her body intently for cues that she was about to cum. Her legs rhythmically twitched and her back arched constantly. She's about to cum...good... Constantine pulled away from her and immediately her eyes shot down to his in disbelief.

Anyae crossed her arms and stepped away from him, her cheeks still a lovely flushed rose and her lips in a straight line. Constantine stood and pulled her by her waist to him. Anyae pulled away from him and silently put on her clothes still shitting over what he did.

A/N I know I'm such a tease
😏😂
I'm not yet ready for them to get to a serious point of intimacy yet..but we're slowly getting there. So hang tight loves 😘😊