§*Chapter 23*§

*At the reunion*

Both stood outside of a two story white mansion in Florida looking up at it. Constantine in quiet contemplation and Anyae in slight dread. "Um...Constantine...I'm not...I don't....,"biting her lip nervously, her nails dug painfully into her hands. Constantine grabbed her hand and squeezed it,"Lotus...look at me...you needn't worry your pretty little head over what they think of you when they meet you...besides you're mine and whatever they say against you they'll be insulting me as well."

With that Constantine slid his hands around and placed them on her booty, squeezing and groping it the whole while. 

Leaning in he licked the shell of her ear and whispered,"Mio bel loto..." Anyae's core began to throb and ache a needy rhythm. Biting her earobe and suctioning it between his lips he murmured,"When you feel like leaving just squeeze my hand and tell me in my ear." Aww he's so sweet...the fact that he willing to leave something like a family gathering for me is so endearing...

Anyae surged her head towards his and quicker than he could think, locked lips with him. Constantine was at first caught off guard but immediately  regained his composure and slipped his tongue between her lips. A delicious electric tingle shot down to her wet core when he let out a low groan into her mouth. Now immersed in the sinful kiss the trance was abruptly broken by a  loud,"Oooooooh."

Startled and embarrassed Anyae jerked back and broke the kiss. Guilt broke through her warm fuzzy mind and flooded it with regret. Constantine's head snapped towards the wide front porch where three tall men stood.

The first was tall with curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, firm jaw and everything...a fine specimen just like the other two were. Constantine narrowed his eyes as he pulled her into his side. "Che cosa Luca?"

Luca's chocolate brown eyes jumped over to Anyae, traveling down her body and back to her face. "È tua?! Mio Signore, ciò che un corpo......"

Anyae's eyes swept back and forth between Luca and Constantine in intrigue. Sweet Jesus their accents...mm Lord give me strength!

Anyae bit her lip and tried to focus her mind on something safe like...crab cakes....and oysters..and shrimps and omg she had to eat something!

Luca's eyes widened in shock."Mettere in pausa. È la donna che sei fidanzata a?!

Constantine nodded and squeezed Anyae gently around her slender waist with a small smile gracing his lips. Though Anyae was enjoying listening to Constantine revert to full Italian she had found herself becoming slightly peeved. Dang I wish I knew what they were saying... Out of the corner of his vision he caught her slightly pouting and  quickly caught onto why she was doing so.

Constantine leaned towards her ear and whispered in a silken toned voice," Don't pout Lotus I'll teach you how to speak the language if you want to learn so bad..."

Anyae's eyes lit up like sparkling marbles,"For real?!! Hell yeah I wanna learn!!" All three men looked immensely amused at her actions. Luca laughed, the second man gave a small smirk, and the third was laughing too. Well so far..so good!

Mio bel loto~ My beautiful lotus

Che cosa~ What?

È tua?! Mio Signore, ciò che un corpo~ Is she yours?! My lord what a body..

Mettere in pausa. È la Donna che sei fidanzata a?! ~ Pause. That's the woman you're engaged to?!

A Love Too CorruptOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara