§*Chapter 49*§

Constantine released her hands from the cuffs and stood her in the middle of the room. He raised her arms above her head and tightly wrapped the leather strap that hung from a chain around her wrists. Anyae tried to give him puppy dog eyes but he just walked over to a shelf in the corner and grabbed a silk sash and a....vibrator? When he came back to her, he tied the sash over her eyes, blindfolding her. She felt disappointment taint her arousal but did not protest. Anyae huffed but was silenced when he kissed her again and trailed kisses down to her breasts.

Another spark of arousal shot down her body when he teased her nipple with the tip of his tongue. She writhed in frustration and moaned out again.

He took it into his mouth and sucked deeply while he rolled the other between his fingers. She began to feel hot now, his teasing was starting to kill her.

"Please?! I'm sorry!!"

He let go and switched to the other nipple then kissed down her stomach. When he reached her navel he glanced up at her then lazily circled his tongue around it. Anyae gasped and the moment he dipped his tongue inside, let out a guttural moan. She was as wet as she could get yet he still wasn't satisfied. No. He wanted her to beg. After blowing a cool stream of air into her navel he kissed lower and slid the vibrator along her entrance.

Anyae shivered, her whole body felt hot and ached with a need so strong she wanted for nothing else. The aching was almost painful to her but she knew, no matter how much she pleaded for him to relieve it that he wouldn't. He would continue to ignore her, until he was satisfied that she learned her lesson.

After a second he thrust the vibrator inside of her and put it on low while working it in and out of her.

Anyae groaned out as her head dropped back,"Oh yesss!"

Constantine pushed the vibrator up to normal as she moaned in gratitude. He ignored his arousal for now and worked the  vibrator into her faster.
Anyae's chest began to rise and fall in rhythm as her hips moved in time to each thrust. Finally he put the vibrator on high and moved it inside her faster.

The room began to fill with her sounds of pleasure and before long she was nearly at her release until he slid the vibrator out completely. Anyae cried as her pussy throbbed and ached again. She felt so cold and empty with the absence of fullness inside of her. While he waited for her to come back down from her rise, he rubbed and kissed all over her tummy and thighs.

At the sound of her sobbing, he looked up," Have you learned your lesson now?"

She nodded.

He slapped and squeezed her ass then gave her pearl a hard lick and suck. Anyae yelped as her legs shook from the heady sensation.

"Use your words."

"Yes! I am sorry and I have learned my lesson!"

"Brava Ragazza,"with that he set the vibrator back on high and thrust it back into her waiting heat. She ground down against it and when Constantine saw how close she was he latched onto her clit and sucked. Anyae tensed and screamed as she came, his name constantly falling from her lips.

He continued to work the vibrator inside of her while she rode out her climax. When she came down from her high, he stood and removed his sweatpants and briefs then undid her restraints. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing inside of her.

Anyae cried out as he thrust at a hard and fast pace. She dug her nails into his back and Constantine moaned and slid her blindfold off. She tried to focus in on her husband but her eyes rolled back and the sensations she was feeling took over. With every thrust he hit her G spot and her moans turned into gasps and sighs.

Constantine reveled in the moist tightness of her pussy and groaned as she clenched her inner muscles around him. As they both got closer to their release he slowed the pace and ground her down with each thrust. The change of pace made Anyae tense and scream out his name as she came again. He kept going and brought her over the edge two more times before he reached his climax with her the last two times.

Anyae slumped against him and he kissed her forehead. After he regained breath and stability in his legs, he carried her into their bedroom to sleep.

She's adorable when she sleeps....