§*Chapter 30*§

When her two bodyguards (whose names she learned were Jax and Mickey) brought her back to Constantine she momentarily forgot and almost hugged him. He seemed to sense what she wanted to do and instead of commenting on it just let it alone.

Time skip *°*°***°°*°*°***°°*°

When they arrived back home Anyae hugged him and then stepped back and went to slap him. Constantine clapped his hands around her hand to stop her. "What did I tell you about trying to hit me?"

"Not to do it."

"So then don't...."

Anyae pursed her lips,"Are we going to go see my mom today?"

Constantine nodded and grabbed her hand in his. "Our engagement party is tomorrow so early in the morning be dressed and ready to go."

"Its early in the morning?!"

"No Lotus I meant so you could go shopping and running errands with me. Believe me I know I only know what I know about you and you about me but tomorrow that will change."

"Oh.....ok."

Her heart was practically trying to beat down her chest. Was he actually being serious. "Yas I'm being serious."

"How did you know I was gonna ask that?"

"Your facial expression read disbelief and your lips were just beginning to open."

"Oh..."

"We can still go and see her but we have to wait until tomorrow."

"Oh....ok...."

Constantine sighed and took both of her hands in his,"I know you were looking forward to seeing her right now but our best bet would be visiting in the morning ok?"

Anyae reluctantly nodded and drew in a calming breath, his languid movements on the back of her palms slowly putting her at ease. Constantine continued to caress her palms while looking down at her. Though Anyae could feel his burning gaze on her she refused to meet it and kept watching his hands caress hers.
It was beginning to irritate him now so he finally opened his mouth and spoke to her.

"Anyae look at me."

She reluctantly dragged her gaze from their hands to his dark evergreen eyes. "I promise I'll take you to visit her tomorrow ok?"

Anyae nodded and closed her eyes as he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. In that moment she forgot everything but her name, his presence in front of her, and his chin resting ontop  of her head.  But the moment was lost when he stepped away from her and made his way to upstairs to the bathroom to wash.

Anyae went downstairs to wash and after a relaxing shower she combed and blowdried her hair. When she got to his room he was tying the drawstring on his sweatpants, his hair hiding his eyes from her view.

"Are you going to get in bed or are you going to just stand there staring at me?"

Snapping out of her trance she shut the door and then hopped in bed.

"Sorry.... "

Constantine pulled her body against his and kissed her forehead and nose. "Don't be sorry Lotus its okay."

"Soooooo does this mean I can call you Constance?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no."

"Pleeeeeaaassse ?!"

"Bambina if you ask me that one more time I'm gonna have to spank you."

Anyae rolled her neck at him. "Boy I am not a little girl. I am a grown woman so don't act like you can handle me."

Constantine chuckled darkly," Oh bambina if I really wanted to I could easily handle you and all that ass you carrying too. If you knew how big I was you wouldn't be saying none of that shit you'd be on hush mouth and for the last time let me you call me a boy again and watch what I do."

By this time Constantine was sitting up and looking at her intensely. His eyes bore into her own darkly now.

"I'm sorry I'll be a good girl and stop."

Constantine slapped and squeezed her ass. "That's what I thought. Now go to sleep Lotus."

"Okay...."

Anyae lay her head on his chest and wrapped her legs around around his waist. Constantine rubbed her hear and kissed the top of her head.

"Sleep well lotus..."