§*Chapter 9*§

The moment Constantine knew she left, he had decided to dial up an old friend. "Hello Marciano....remember that old favor I told I may need you for.....I need you for it...can you get it done? Buona."

Time Skip °*°~^~°*°~^~°*°~^~°*°~

Anyae wore a forest green bodycon dress, brown tartan leather sandles, and her hair in a tight bun with bangs framing her face.
Tahnah wore a tight fitting floral dress, nude pumps, and teal earrings with her hair in long braids half up and half down.

Hamani wore a long-sleeved bodycon dress with grapic jewelry on it, hoop earrings with her hair in a curly ponytail atop her head, and black heels. No one noticed the silent blue mustang following a safe distance behind them.

Hamani drove while Anyae and Tahnah sat in the backseat talking and laughing. They were on their way to Vibes, a club on Oceanview Avenue with the most lit crowd every Friday, Tuesday, and Saturdays. Usually just Tahnah and Hamani went together but since moving in with Constantine this was Anyae's first time visiting the club with her friends. Tahnah looked at her,"Are you excited?"

Anyae looked down and played with her hands nervously,"Define excited? Like a cardiac arrest excited or a queasy excited?"

Hamani and Tahnah both looked at each other then at Anyae. "Don't worry A-baby we gotchu just stick with us and you'll be just fine."

Anyae's eyes flicked back and forth between Tahnah and Hamani. "I'm warnin ya'll now if you two leave me I'll find you both and shove these sandals so far up you're asses you'll be tasting the fucking leather for the rest of the night." Both of them bust out laughing. Hamani rolled her eyes,"Girl we are not gonna fucking leave you. Trust us we gotchu."

Anyae sighed and lay her head against the window, watching the scenery fly by for the time being. I wonder what Constantine's doing now?"

Killing someone?

Gone to a party?

Fucking someone....?

For some reason Anyae found herself getting jealous at the thought.

If he did he driving me to that bitch house and I'm whopping her ass and cutting his dick off.

Speaking of which he gonna have to answer a couple of questions whenever I get back. Though this seemed like a pretty random time to be thinking right now there was one question that she never even though to ask him until now.

What was he doing there at DreamCity in the first place?

The more and more Anyae sat thinking about the answer to that, the more sick she felt.

Could....could he and her father have been about to make a deal?

But then on what? Dad did say that he was going there to get money for her Mom's treatment but she severely doubted he was going to get it for free. No....the had to be a price....some some of trade off or something. But what was he going to give Constantine for it?

Then it clicked.

Her....

Tahnah in the M.M.

This is Hamani

Ps. Buona = Good