Prologue (A crack in the Sky)

Gamindustry...

A world that exists far from our own realm and ruled by four CPU's (Console Patron Units)

Each CPU rules a nation, and harnesses power through the faith of its populace. This faith is given to the CPU's as "Shares".

CPU Green Heart Rules over LEANBOX

CPU White Heart Rules over LOWEE

CPU Black Heart Rules over LASTATION

and...

CPU Purple Heart Rules over PLANEPTUNE

Each country competes with the others to gain full control of the entirety of Gamindustry.

But as a common foe rises the four CPU's combined their powers to repel the evils that threaten their home world...

As they unite, they banish their foe and brought back the peace that they wanted for their world...

Now the four nations stand tall with their CPU's leading them, as they prosper into the future...

However... Little did they know, that not so far away... another dimension exists just right beside theirs... and in that dimension... a crisis is unfolding...

...

...

(Lords' Point of view)

Deity of Sin: "Ahahahahah! Is that all you got, CPUs of Gamitopia? "

The dark Deity of Sin hovers over the now corrupted land of Gamitopia, on its soils, their they stand, the Elder CPUs of old...

1st CPU: " You bastard! Why are you doing this!? "

2nd CPU: " This is an outrageous act of defilement to our world, you do know the consequences, don't you? "

3rd CPU: " Your plans are feats that neither you or anyone else can achieve! "

4th CPU: " Dark one, why do you pursue this...? "

As the four CPUs try to beat some sense into the mad being... it answers this...

"... Every single world... Every single dimension is connected by a single entity..."

"... All those who live... And all those who died... Everyone, will return to the place where they once came... "

"...That single Entity... I have found her... The one and only being that connects every single dimension... And now... It is time that I take her powers and use it as my own... And you CPUs will not be able to do anything! "

2nd CPU: " You fool! Don't you know!? What you're doing is ripping our own world apart! "

Deity of Sin: " If that is the price that I'll have to pay, then so be it! This world did not care for me anyway!"

3rd CPU: " You selfish bastard! "

4th CPU: " You've already taken so many lives just for this greedy ambition, what will you gain anyway?! "

Deity of Sin: " Simple, I will gain everything that has existed, the power, the worlds... and I will hold in my hands... the concept of Life and Death itself... and it's powers, will forever be mine! "

1st CPU: " That's ridiculous! "

Deity of Sin: " ahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! "

The darkness errupted from the body of the Deity of Sin, he conjures a mass of unspeakable power, and strikes the soil of Gamitopia...

Almost instantly bits of the once grand continent were wiped out and only a few masses of land remained...

The CPUs barely survived and now stood and watched their beloved land fall from grace...

Amdist this wasteland they could see the sky crack open, and from that crack their it shined a bright light...

The CPUs took arms and swore to avenge their fallen land, with what remaining power within them they leapt for the crack in the sky and their journey began...

Author's Notes:

Hello and welcome readers :D!

This Fanfic contains antics, shenanigans and Neppy Adventures! Welcome to my own version of what came after Megadimension Neptunia VII!