Chapter 66 (Reconnecting Bonds)

THWAK!

Neptunio: "Oof!"

Genesis: "That's gotta hurt."

SMACK!

Cracker: "Ack!"

Schwarz: "You bastards!"

Neptune: "Easy! On the smacking please, I can't stand this NEP abuse anymore!"

Ngine: "Suck it up they deserved it."

Neptune: "Says the one with a throbbing red cheek and-"

Ngine: "..hic..sniff..."

Neptune: "By golly! Is that a tear!?"

Ngine: "Shut up! It hurts, there I said it!"

Neptune: "Oh yeah sure, catch a saber with your bare hands then cry from a slap."

Genesis: "Quiet you two..."

...So anyway...

Neptune: "Oh sorry Mr. Author, Schwarz went gung ho... Do your narration now."

...As the next step to rekindling the trust of his allies, young master Neptunio ventured off to the neighbouring nation of Lastation, where they were greeted with...

Schwarz: "Brother... Welcome..."

...And then treated with...

Schwarz: "You bastards!"

Neptune: "Wait... That's all that happened? Oh well..."

Scwharz: "I've heard everything from Grun. You slimy little snake... those attacks...The ones that plagued my nation for generations, it was all you!"

Genesis: "Schwarz I-"

Schwarz: "Silence!"

...With his roar, his sword burns, his hair turns white, and his eyes glow red with rage...

Scwharz: "My family... had suffered through so much because of you... If not for the threat of the beast, I could have expanded my borders, had enough space for both the shifters and humans, and even have more for food production and everything else...peace could have been attained...AGES wouldn't have betrayed me...My wife would have still been alive...My daughter wouldn't have needed to live in isolation!"

Neptunio: "Okay first of all I am sorry, we both are-"

Cracker: "Yeah, sure."

Neptunio: "And second of all... you're whole family situation, It's not entirely our-"

Cracker: "It's not our fault."

Schwarz: "WHAT!?"

Neptunio: "Ah-ah-ah- What he meant to say is that-"

Cracker: "You're stupid and you know it."

Schwarz: "Alright you smart alex, outside, bring your sword-"

Cracker: "SWORDS"

Schwarz: "-okay fine, SWORDS, and let's see who's wrong! Make me admit that you're not wrong!"

Memoire: "Father, you don't need to do this."

Schwarz: "No, sweetie, I have to do this."

Noire: "Have you seriously considered the consequences yet?"

Neptune: "Yeah, my bet is on Cracky boy."

Ngine: "Idiots..."

Cracker: "Bring it on, I may be weaker now, but trust me; I can kick your ass."