Side Story (The Troublemaker)

While the events that took place in Lowee unfold, the people in the front line base encounter something very troubling -hence the title of this side story- but what or who is causing said trouble is still unheard of.

Why don't we go see for ourselves?

...It was early in the morning and Shatana had just left for Lowee, the sun hardly touched the sky when Bel woke up to go on a patrol...

She went to check on Uzume and Kurome who were on duty to watch the Pylons.

Uzume: "Good morning, you feeling okay?"

Bel: "Yeah, how about you two?"

Uzume: "Well as you can see..."

Kurome: "Zzzz...Zzzz..."

Bel: "She's out cold... Go on ahead, I'll keep watch."

Uzume: "Thanks Belsy, Haaaaaaaa~ I could really use some Z's right now too... Come on "Me" let's get you to a proper bed..."

Kurome: "Mmm.... I shall sink... you into oblivion...Zzz nom...."

Uzume: "Ow! Hey! Don't bite me!"

Kurome: "The hell is thissss shizzz...zzz... The Frick do you want!!?? Zzzzz....Omph!"

Uzume: "OW!"

...While the two went along to get some rest, they met Feria who had also just awaken.

Feria: "Well now~ Is this the famous biting fetish?"

Uzume: "Wha-!? Fersy!"

Feria: "Ahahahaha~ Go along now~ You can join P-ko in that tent."

Uzume: "O-okay... Haaa... I don't really have any energy to argue anyway so I'll just see ya later Fersy."

Feria: "Teehee~"

...Feria joins Bel at the Pylons, there the two look over at the base camp...

Feria: "Everyone is safe."

Bel: "Well for now at least."

Feria: "Come now, why don't you smile for a bit, Oh! give me that sweet luscious lips and let me suck on them like- Eek!?"

SHING!

...Bel's claws scraped Feria's aura so suddenly it made Feria jump in place.

Feria: "Oh dear! If It wasn't me you could have killed someone!"

Bel: "I did it specifically because it IS you... Now, if you're just going to flirt with me why don't you just go and- Kyaaauu~!"

Feria: "So you CAN give out a cute squeel~ Now how about if I pinch these~"

Bel: "P-Pinch what? Ahhnn~!"

Feria: "Uhuhuhuhu~ I always know what is right, and I always go for what FEELS right~ Holding back isn't good for you darling~"

Bel: "WHY ARE YOU SO HORNY THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!?"

Feria: "Because that's where the fun starts baby~"

Bel: "AHHH!!! GET OF OFF ME!!!"

...Ruumbllleee~!!!!

Feria / Bel: "Huh!?"

....A sudden rumble could be heard from the base, as the pair look on, they notice the tent where Peashy, Uzume and Kurome were sleeping in was shaking more so than the other tents.