Chapter 14 (Opening Doors: A moment of Respite)

<Author want's a bit of an off time in narrating, and so for this chapter we will be seeing the interactions of everyone on their normal days...pfft...Normal...? Yeah right! XD ahahaha anyway...>

Episode 1: (Rom Wants Attention)

ROM's POV

Rom: "Fuwah~"

Ram and sis haven't been playing with me for a while now... Sis is playing with Miss Neptune, Miss Noire and Miss Vert... Ram has been playing with Mr. Weiz alot too...

Rom: "Oh well, they both look like they're having fun so I guess it's okay."

But I do have this book with cute kitties in them, I wonder if Sis will be able to read it with me later..? I guess I'll take a nap for now.

...Later that night...

Rom: "Hey sis, can you read this book with me?"

Blanc: "Hm? Oh sorry Rom... I'm a bit too tired for that now, can it wait for tomorrow?"

Rom: "Oh... umm...Okay... Have a good nights rest sis."

Blanc: "Thanks Rom... Good night to you too."

...Sis goes into her room and sleeps... Aww... and I was really looking forward to reading this book too...

Rom: "Oh! I know! I've got this new coloring book, maybe Ram will color it with me, yeah!"

I think I saw her in the living room with Mr. Weiz, Maybe we can color it together? I grabbed my box of crayons and headed there... but...

Ram: "fuu~"

Weiz: "Zzzz...."

Rom: "Huh? They're asleep?"

I found Ram and Mr. Weiz sleeping on the living room couch, Ram slept soundly while resting her head on Mr. Weiz's lap, while Mr. Weiz rests his head on his hands while he leans it on the couch's arm.

Rom: "I guess they're too tired after playing."

Ram: "...Mmm...Hey~... Don't...bully Rom you dummy~ fuu~"

Rom: "Ahaha~ Ram is talking in her sleep, Oh! I wonder if I should wake them up. They might catch a cold if they kept sleeping in here...But then again, it looks like they are so peaceful...Auu~"

Weiz: "Mrmm..? Oh...? I fell asleep huh."

Rom: "Mr. Weiz, I'm sorry did I disturb you?"

Weiz: "No...not really..."

Ram: "Funyaa~ *drool*"

Weiz: "Uwah! she's drooling on me."

Rom: "Here, I have a hankie you can use it."

Weiz: "Oh, thanks... Geez... Ram, you little brat."

Rom: "She's really stuck to you, ehehe it's really rare for Ram to get close to people you know."

Weiz: "Yeah I know..."

Ram: "Mmm...mrmm~"

Ram sticks closer to Weiz as she shivers a bit.

Weiz: "Growing cold huh... Let's get you to your bed."

Mr. Weiz picked up Ram and carried her to our room, before he left he looked back at me...

Weiz: "Rom, it's already dark out, won't you be sleeping yet?"

Rom: "No, I'm okay, I had a nice afternoon nap earlier so I don't really feel sleepy."

Weiz: "Okay then, but try not stay up too late, I don't Blanc to be scolding you now."

Rom: "Okay~"