CHAPTER 2 (Protect Her)

Neptunio traverses the plains with less to no effort; his speed brings him to places that he wished to reach, high mountains, gorgeous meadows, beautiful oceans...

But all these scenery, just reminds him of the world that he left, and can't help imagine that the same incident would befall this beautiful world.

Not all is lost though, if he can find his brothers and defeat the nemesis that will cause this disaster, then hope will still remain... The only thing that he is worried about is that if the villain finds the seals before Neptunio and his brothers defeat him, then things would really fall apart quite literally in fact.

...

...

...

Night creeps and light vanishes, with nowhere to go Neptunio decides to find shelter within the Tomoe Forrest. He locates a large tree and rests on one of its branches.

(MEANWHILE)

Neptune and friends have also arrived in the Tomoe Forrest in search of Naptunio, they got here with the Intel that one IF's friends provided...

IF : "Guys, it's lights out for now, Let's prepare the camp. I'll set the barriers to ward off monsters."

Nepgear: "Roger, Oh! Can I also see the footage that you took IF?"

Neptune: "Ugh! I'm so tired... wait what footage?"

IF: "Oh that footage, ok."

IF passed her phone to Nepgear, Neptune peeked from the side...

Nepgear: "So this is the move he used..."

Neptune: "HEY! THAT'S A VIDEO OF ME LOSING TO NIO!!!"

Utterly shocked, Neptune looked at IF with a face of being betrayed...

Neptune: "Why did you take a video of that?!"

IF: "Huh? Oh sorry, but every battle is important to document, this for example shows us how Nep-kun, uses his power he got from Elphegor."

Neptune: "Still... Iffy, you should have told me before you showed it to Nep Jr... and Nep-kun"

IF: "Yeah, sorry about that, and Nep-kun actually fits him right? I mean he is a boy and all."

Neptune: "But you never add any honorific to my name, you just call me Nep."

IF: "Well you are Nep cuz you are Nep, it really helps in Distinguishing who I'm referring to."

Neptune: "That's not really the answer to what I meant to ask but... Oh well.

Nepgear: "AMAZING!"

Neptune: "What is it Nepgear?"

Nepgear: "Check this out guys!"

IF: "What?"

Nepgear: "I installed a video enhancer on your phone, and take a look at this."

From the video, they could only see Neptunio and Neptune fighting, however when Nepgear enhanced the footage, what they saw was incredible...

IF: "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THOSE!?"

Neptune: "One looks like a Dragon, the other one looks like dog with three heads, and that other one looks like a snake."

These said creatures remained behind Neptunio, they had a ghostlike appearance in the enhanced video. And when Neptunio used his move to drain Neptune, the snake like creature seemed to possess his weapon and emitted a purple light, before he swung his sword the purple snake raised towards Neptune and thus draining her, Neptunio then made his swing and the snake was reeled back into the sword.