Chapter 10 (Day and Night)

Nepgear and Uni went to a nearby gun store, Uni is a firearm enthusiast and there seems to be a release on the latest rifle model, Nepgear, is more interested on taking the rifle apart and modifying it to her specifications though.

Uni: "Awesome! The grip is really comfortable to the hold, the barrel is stable and the chamber is really clean!"

Nepgear: "Hmm... so that's how it works...then maybe if I do this... then..."

Uni: "What are you doing Nepgear?"

Nepgear: "Oh! Uni, remember that time with God Eater?"

Uni: "You mean the bullet modding? Of course, but we kinda messed that up though."

Nepgear: "Yeah, but here's what I got, can we try it?"

Uni: "Alright, let's test it out then."

The two moved to the testing grounds and, Nepgear's modded bullets are all concentrated on fire power so the two looked for a secure place to test it out...

Nepgear: "This place should be relatively safe. You ready Uni?"

Uni: "Yeah, First bullet loaded."

Nepgear: "Ready....Fire!"

Uni: "Hmph!"

With a squeeze of the trigger, energy began to accumulate in the rifle's barrel, the chamber activates triggering the modded bullet, the cartridge flies off to the side and the bullet flies out of the energy filled barrel, as the bullet flies through, the energy that it had just passed through followed the bullet and as it hits the target, the energy undergoes combustion and explodes into a beautiful fireball, that sticks and constantly damages the target...

Nepgear: "Hooray! It worked!"

Uni: "Amazing, that was so powerful...Ow!"

Nepgear: "What's wrong Uni?"

Uni: "My hand... got burned...But how?"

The generated heat radiated from the rifle heating up the entirety of firearm, the wooden pistol grip had charred marks all over it and some of the metal bindings, were slightly glowing red...

Uni: "Ow... That stings quite a bit..."

Nepgear: "Oh no! Here let me heal that up for you..."

Nepgear places her hands on top of Uni's and....

<Cue the Magical Lilies on the background and give me some of that sassy trumpet mister!>

Uni: "Thanks, you're the best Nepgear..."

Nepgear: "No, I'm the one that caused you this... That bullet I modded... I'm sorry..."

Uni: "Oh come on, we've been through tougher times right."

Nepgear: "True... and you've always been there for me Uni..."

Uni: "Of course I would be there you're a friend."

Nepgear: "Right... a friend... Just like Rom and Ram, and everyone else right?"

Uni: "Nepgear..."

Nepgear: "What am I saying!? That's just obvious, right? Aha..ahahaha!"

Uni: "Actually, Nepgear I..."

Nepgear: "W-what Uni...?"

Uni: "Well...yeah, the others are friends, but you... You're special..."

Nepgear: "Uni..."

The gazed into each others eyes, it is not a small spark, it is a flame... A big ROARING flame! And the both of them feel it now burning ever brighter... Their face flush a red hue, their breathing getting heavier and their heart beats even quicker... Nepgear gazed upon Uni's eyes with passion as she slowly pins her down...