Chapter 46: (Acceptance: Troubled Heart)

In Days of Yore...

...Days after we've taken the swords, we've been entering a back and forth battle with the leaders... we needed something that will turn the tides of battle... And soon we found it...

Neptunio: "Joining the swords and then piercing it into the Dimension core, will cause a re-flux that will force a reset into the world..."

Azazel: "We can only do it for a limited time though... On par with the Sword of Chaos' abilities, the result of each reset could be catastrophic..."

Neptunio: "I know... So are you really sure we should do this?"

Azazel: "Yeah... We need to at least return to the point where they have not known about us splitting apart..."

Neptunio: "Very well... Here we go then..."

...We opened a portal that lead us to the Dimension Core, we joined the swords and pierced the core with it... Right before our eyes, Time rewinds, we we're literally traveling backwards...

Neptunio: "Hey, Ya think we can go back as far as when she died?"

Azazel: "Good Idea, maybe then we ca save her and-"

...CRACK!

Both: "Huh!?"

...The core started to crack open... It's light started waning, and the rewinding time slowly stops to a halt...

Neptunio: "No way... We can't go back any further!?"

Azazel: "Ngh! Ngh! It won't work..."

...We kept piercing it with the sword but no more resets we're made...

Neptunio: "So... What point in time did we end up in?"

Azazel: "I don't know... We could be way further beyond the time of her death... Let's check."

Neptunio: "Yeah."

...We opened another portal that lead us to her grave... when we arrived we came across a disgusting sight...

Neptunio: "Who would do this...?"

Azazel: "...."

...Repulsed and angered by the scene, our hands gripped so hard that blood began trickling down from it...

...The grave was present, we didn't go back far enough... but what made us even more vengeful was the state of the grave...

Azazel: "Who dug her up...?"

...Just as Azazel asked the question, thunder struck the heavens and a storm formed as if to imply the rage we felt inside...

DeVian: "Yo..."

We turn to the voice that called out to us... It was sir DeVian...

DeVian: "You looking for something?"

...Right he doesn't know that we've been split yet...

Neptunio: "Someone was buried here sir... But now..."

DeVian: "Drop the act..."

Azazel: "...."

...He was aggressive, and clearly hostile towards us... but why?

DeVian: "Did you know? Anyone who's been exposed to the Rendering light... will no longer lose their memories after a reset..."

Neptunio: "!!!"