Chapter 1 (Birth and Rebirth)

(Neptune's Point of View)

Histoire: " NEPTUNE Please! Stop playing games, and do your job as a CPU seriously!"

Neptune: "Aww, don't be so pushy Histy, I'm just taking a break from all the drama that happened from the previous battle."

Histoire: "That's what you said yesterday, speaking of the battle, that was already a year ago!"

(Neptune's 4th wall breaking)

Hi guys, wow, it's been awhile huh, anyway as a recap, we just defeated the cause of the commotion a year ago, and we saved SPOILER, from SPOILERS THAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED.

But a year has passed now, and like, wowzers everything has been so peaceful...anyway, this FANFIC of "this dude" follows after the events of "Megadimension Neptunia V-2" a really awesome game, though many people addressed the major NERF on our super awesome skills, like seriously, My "Formation skills" from the previous games were so powerful, that it could one shot a single boss, like so Awesome! But in V-2... yeah.

Anyway, I'm being lectured by Histy right now, to those who don't know, Histy is my Nation's Oracle, she manages the Basillicom where us CPUs live. I stand as the CPU, while my sister is the CPU candidate.

Us CPUs take power from our citizens through shares... but you already knew that.

Anyway, what we CPUs usually do is protect our nation and ensure a brighter future for everyone.

(End of 4th wall Breaking maybe...?)

Histy: "For heaven's sake Neptune, go out there and do your Job!"

Neptune: " But... I just bought this game and...like, really excited to play it right now... :("

Histy: " Do not use emoticons, that's my other self's charm point!"

Neptune: "ahaha... that's what you point out first...?"

Nepgear: "Neptune, we really should do some work, or Histoire is going to throw you out with her voice again..."

This is Nepgear or Nep-Jr. the CPU candidate and my gullible yet adorable little sister... Though some may argue, that she is the older sister, because of her height,her gentle manners, sugar, spice and everything nice, I am for a fact the OLDER SISTER, take that game facts!

Neptune: " Nep-Jr. You would risk your sister-gamer into the outside world... so cruel..."

Nepgear: " What the goodness!? That's not what I meant, aww come on sis..."

Histoire: " You, ought to be doing your work by now, or I suppose you'd want another lecture...?

Neptune: " holy-pudding, no were good, will be going now..."