Chapter 8 (Fearless Breeze)

From the high Halo Mountains came a rumbling... a manifestation of great power awakens on the Land of Green Pastures...

A crack is formed on the mountain and a cold light shines through it, painting the sky with a bright emerald hue... the wind sings its song as one being arrives to touch the sky that reaches high up in the heavens...

With his weapon in hand he soars the Emerald sky with the wind in his feet and the fearlessness in his heart, he shines a bright smile as he is able to see his home with his own eyes once again... with a Shout for joy he leaps high in to the air as he is elated by the scene before him...In haste he hurries into town, his heart beating faster by the second, his excited to see what's new, what's different, what surprises are in store for him...

And so he takes his first steps into his home after leaving for a very long time...

Meanwhile...

Back at Lowee, the Goddesses and friends are resting after a night of horror...

IF: "Hmm? My phone's ringing...It's Compa!"

Click

IF: "Hey, Compa what's up?"

Compa: "Hi Iffy! Well, There's been some kind of a situation here in Leanbox."

IF: "What? Why what's going on down there?"

Compa: "Well, remember when I told you I would go to the Nurses Exams here? Well, The exam got cancelled today because bad people just showed up and then they thrashed the whole place, and now they have us as hostages, and well..."

Burglar A: "Hey give me that phone!"

Compa: "Yikes! Sorry Iffy! BBFN!"

IF: "Hey wait Compa!"

Neptune: "What's wrong Iffy?"

IF: "Compa's in trouble, we've gotta help her!"

Nepgear: "Oh no! What happened."

IF: "The Nurses Exam got thrashed by criminals we've gotta hurry!"

Noire: "As much as I want to I don't think we can make it in time... Leanbox is across the ocean... There's no way we can get there that fast..."

Neptunio: "..."

From the sofa Neptunio approached IF and offered to help...

Neptunio: " I can't really take you there, but I can get there by myself in less than an hour..."

IF: "Really!? Then can you please go and save Compa for me?"

Neptunio: "No problem..."

Neptune: "Hang on! How are you gonna do that? I know you're fast but crossing an entire ocean is just---"

Neptunio: "I'll keep in touch..."

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

In an instant Neptunio bursts into high speeds and papers, dust and and whole bunch of other things are fling into the air...

Schwarz: "What the heck!" Schwarz got blown away...

Neptune:" What the Nep! Hey I'm coming too!"

Schwarz: "There we go... nice and easy..." Schwarz got down...

Zooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Neptune as well bursts into high speeds, having learned from her experiences during soul import, she was able to handle such intense speed.... and once again the whole place went into shambles...