Chapter 22 ("She" Who Creates "They" Who Watch over)

Cracker: "Where is it!?"

Cold sweat drops from his forehead... Upon entering the Mother Dimension, he quickly proceeded to look for the source of creation, to siphon its power and make it his own...

However...

Cracker: "It's not here... How can this be!? Impossible!"

Deity of Sin: "She has fled to somewhere else..."

Cracker: "So you know the one who ruled this dimension?"

Deity of Sin: "She isn't a ruler, nor is she a slave... She is merely a child creating whatever she pleases..."

Cracker: "Where do you think she is?"

Deity of Sin: "I know not of her whereabouts, but this is strange..."

Cracker: "How so?"

Deity of Sin: "For her to willingly leave her domain... hehehe..."

Cracker: "What's so funny?"

Deity of Sin: "Nothing... It's just really interesting, she doesn't know anything, she feels nothing and yet suddenly she decides to leave... curious... very curious indeed..."

Cracker: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go look for her!"

Deity of Sin: "...Hehehe..."

Cracker: "What are you waiting for?"

Deity of Sin: "Little Mortal..."

Cracker: "What...?"

Deity of Sin: "Have you not realized yet?"

Cracker: "What are you talking about...?"

Deity of Sin: "You no longer have control over me mortal..."

Cracker: "Nonsense! I still have a link to the OV unit I stabbed into that CPU, the dark shadow is still under my... what!?"

Deity of Sin: "Uhuhu... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now do you realize!? The Girl survived... and you... little boy..."

Cracker: "Kh! I've unsealed you, I can seal you back!"

Deity of Sin: "And do you think I'll let you do that!?"

...A dark orb of destruction forms within the Deity's hand, she aims it at the Cracker and...

Deity of Sin: "Thank you for releasing me... Now Die!"

in single breath, a powerful ray of destruction shoots out of the Deity's Hand... Just before it hots though...

Cracker: "Tch!"

The Cracker's frame buzzed... and disappears...

Deity of Sin: "Hehe... what are you going to do now little mortal?"

Cracker: "..."

a single tear falls from his cheeks... he knew that he failed, he was so close... it was a breath away... but it escaped him... and now... he was powerless under the Deity's presence... He summoned thorns that raced towards the Deity, it was easily blocked and dealt with by the Deity's saber... He sends his drones to shoot down the Deity, but the Deity herself had armaments that easily shot down every single drone he summons...

He fades in and out continuously, dodging the Deity's attacks to his utmost efforts... He was being played with... used as an entertainment... being made a fool...

Cracker: "Kh!"

...a single blow hits him which sends him flying back... his hood is flipped up revealing his face... he was tired... his will to fight was broken... his one and only hope for restoring his home... lost... and out of sight...