Chapter 19 (Corruption: Sweet Like a Morning's Tea)

Grun's POV

That hurt... A LOT! Damn these Loweenians and their monstrous strength!

Grun: "Owww...."

Rom: "Are you okay? I'm sorry on my sister's behalf..."

Grun: "N-no, I was at fault their..."

Emerald: "Damn right it was! Geez! My back is still sore..."

Grun: "I'm sorry..."

Vert: "Well this is interesting, you felt the pain too Emerald?"

Emerald: "Yeah, it's kinda like a price to pay for materializing out here, If Grun takes damage, I take the same amount of damage as well..."

Vert: "Hmm... Well it does balance out that power output that you both can do so I believe this flaw is to be expected."

Grun: "Umm... Vert this is no game..."

Vert: "Ohoho~ I do not mean to insult, rather it was a praise..."

Rom: "Fue~?"

Grun: "I don't get it too..."

Vert: "Oh? The wisest of the lords, and he doesn't understand a play on words?"

Emerald: "Give him a break, he just got pounded onto the ground..."

Grun: "Meh, w-whoa..."

Vert: "Oh my!"

...Damn... I tried to stand up but I fall down again... Was I really thrown that hard?

Emerald: "Grun, if you don't mind just sit down... I'm feeling dizzy as well..."

Grun: "O-okay..."

Geez... first I let Neptune get away (though I agreed already), Then Vert overpowers me with words... now Blanc slams me to the ground... What's next? Rom baby talking me?

Rom: "Pain pain go away~!"

Grun: "ughh..."

Emerald: "Ahahahah!"

Vert: "Oh my how adorable~"

Grun: "Whatever..."

I didn't care anymore... let's just get on with it, since I was still in pain, we decided to have some tea outside... I wanted to check the seal though... but with me being in pain and all just made me think otherwise...

Later after that, Vert came to me...

Vert: "Grun, If you don't mind me asking..."

Grun: "What is it Vert?"

Vert: "Are you actually scared of women?"

Grun: "Oh... Well... In a way, yes..."

Vert: "Oh? But you haven't flinched, rather, you've acted quite the opposite, you converse with us, you even tried to stop Neptune just now, if you ARE scared of women, why are you not avoiding us?"

Grun: "...Vert, that is a bit too personal to answer..."

Vert: "I see... Very well, I won't ask any further..."

Grun: "Thank you."

Vert: "No problem..."

...That's right I'm scared of women... not because they ARE women, but it's something else... It was just a small aspect of the female that I would never gander unprepared...

Rom: "Mr. Grun~?"

Grun: "Mm? What is it Rom?"

Rom: "How are you feeling now?"