Chapter 12 (Opening Doors: Infiltration)

That night Noire had a dream

That night Noire had a dream... It was a dream about the past... a dream projected by Schwarz's memories...

...Darkness...it creeps in everyone's hearts... it digs deep and never surrenders... Light... It shine's brighter than the morning sun... light which dwells and gives life to the hearts of the people...

Seemingly opposite elements that contradicts one another, exists because of the other...

Deep within the souls of every living being it's either light or darkness that prevails... however what happens when one of them disappears?

With only darkness there is nothing but sadness and despair...

With only light then joyous days and no harm will develop...

...At first glance, light is better...however without darkness there is nothing for light to shine on...without light, then there is nothing for darkness to shun... light cannot exist without dark and it goes the same for the other... it's the standard order of every dimension... Take one out, and then the other will perish...

... Long ago...long before men had started to create civilizations, Man and Beasts worked together, lived together it was a time of peace understanding and joy... however as time passed, Man and beast discovered their hatred for one another... wars were raised, lives were taken and many suffered, it was a time of despair, pain and suffering... Then the age of man began, they began to develop machines that helped them in the fight against the beasts, soon the beasts fell and Man stood at the top, it was a time full of joy for men and a time of suffering for the beasts...soon, the beasts themselves found a way to fight back they gave up their lives to summon the 7 most powerful beasts ever recorded in ancient history... These 7 Beasts embodied the sins of men and has now arrived to hunt them down... It was a time of suffering for men and a time for glorious revenge for the beasts... Cities were razed, villages were pillaged, houses were burned... Men were pushed back by their sins... but then again... light shines the brightest in the darkest of times... 4 pure souls of light shuns the 7 beasts, they fought valiantly into the fray, their blades spark as they come to protect mankind and engage the 7 horrific beasts of old... This time however, there is no victor, when one falls in battle; their essence takes in the element of light or dark and they are reborn to fight once again... It is the endless strife of light and dark...

...

..

.

Noire is woken up from her dream...

Noire: "Fuwaah~ That was some dream..."

...As she stretches, a knock comes from the door...

Noire: "Come in."

Schwarz: "Oh? Looks like your awake."

Noire: "Schwarz?"

Schwarz "Here, I made some coffee, for you, it's still black, but I brought some cream and sugar just in case you want it sweet."