Chapter 13 (Opening Doors: Hidden Thoughts)

The factory's depths grew darker and darker, Neptune and friends were still fighting off enemies left and right, as they go deeper the enemies grew stronger. Time passes soon shadows started chasing them as well, unhindered by sunlight, these grotesque creatures spawned and are as relentless as ever.

Neptune: "Hah! These guys just won't give up!"

Noire: "Tell me about it! Hmph! No matter how many you cut down, they just keep coming!."

Nepgear: "There's no end to this! If only we could transform!"

Neptunio: "Tch... This is getting us nowhere, let's just cut through them... Neptune!"

Neptune: "Alright! It's morphing time!"

Neptune & Neptunio: "SOUL IMPORT!"

The two fused and their power grew, Neptune gained an increase in all of her stats and her abilities were further improved.

Neptune: "Sorry to slice and dice but... You asked for it!"

In an instant, Neptune cuts through countless rows of enemies, her blade emits sparks of electricity and every swing she makes causes thunder to roar in the vicinity.

Nepgear: "Wow! You're so cool sis!"

Neptune: "Ha-ha! Ain't nobody stopping this Neppy Booty!"

Noire: "Great show now let's move!"

Neptune: "Aww~ Come on! You've gotta admit that was awesome! I sliced through those baddies like it was nobody's business!"

Noire: "Only if it was just you! if not for Neptunio then you're just you Neptune."

Neptune: "Yeah whatever Noire, I know you adore me."

Noire: "As if!"

Nepgear: "Ahaha... Anyway, we should be close now right Neptunio?"

Neptunio: "According to the map, the room where Uni is should be around this corner."

Noire: "Alright now to break the bastard who took my sister!"

Nepgear: "I wonder though why can't we go HDD?"

Noire: "I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with this feeling of disconnection."

Neptune: "Yeah, like I can't feel any shares at all..."

Neptunio: "We're here...."

The group found a fortified door at the end of the hall way and-

Neptune: "Leave it to me Mr. Author!"

Author: "No Neptune wait!"

Neptune: "Huh?"

*Creeeeeeek* the door opens with no resistance, but with Neptune's speed her momentum carried her through the open door, flying through the space of the wide room and smacking her face on the wall... <I tried to stop her...> And Soul Import deactivates...

Neptune: "OWWWW!!! What the Nep!?"

Neptunio: "..Y-you really should be more careful...Also stop getting yourself hurt, I can feel the pain  too you know...Oww..."

Noire: "Uni! Uni where are you!?"

Nepgear: "Uni! Please answer us!"

Neptune: "Uhh... guys man down over here?"

Nepgear: "OH! Sorry sis! did you get a bumpy?"

Neptune: "Yeah, I think I did..."

Neptunio: "same here..."