Chapter 72 (The wait for Sunrise)

Nepgear's POV

Why hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on the POV position, but I do hope you still like it! G-goodness, this makes me sound like I'm hungry for attention.

Anyway, Me and the other me are here in Lowee right now, we were told that there was an anomaly in the readings from Grun's Tracing Air, we've heard that Eithan has been apprehended and that Grun used his ability to pinpoint where the last two Beasts would appear. It would have been nice if we could celebrate with our sister, but duty calls.

When we first got here we were informed of the vast growth of crimson crystals in the U-Caverns, the growth was so sudden that some of the trees near the caverns have been destroyed by these said crystals, a few days later we heard from Grun that the caverns might be where the next Beast will appear. I've researched the beast of this nation Amon, apparently he is the second toughest beast among them all, the first one being Cyfer or in right now, Feria who holds his essence.

Amon can summon pillars of red crystals from the earth these crystals are very durable and it is his primary source of defense, his back is covered by this thick crystal, and so far the only ones who are able to break it, according to records are the following.

Atas / Shatana - Echidna Smash

Neptunio - Another Heaven Slash

Weiz - Last Stardust

and...

Frost Wyrm - Celestial Break

We've also examined the mark on Ram's arm there's no reaction for now. We also need to get the Heretic ready. The Cracker and Ngine will also be joining us soon.

Edge Gear: "Who are you talking to?"

Nepgear: "Oh just the audience that are currently reading this fanfic, go on say hi!"

Edge Gear: "Umm...hi? Goodness now you're even dragging me into this."

Nepgear: "Come on, It's for the readers!"

Edge Gear: "Can we just begin the chapter please..."

Nepgear: "Aww...Okay..."

Edge Gear: "We hope you enjoy it readers! ^^"

Nepgear: "Hey! :("

...And now to the Chapter...

Since we've arrived the Crystals in the caverns have not stopped growing, Weiz and Blanc are working double time to make sure that the Crystals don't reach the general populace by smashing them one by one.

Rom also joined us, escorted by Emerald, she just came back from Leanbox after being apart from Ram for so long.

Ram: "Rom! You're finally back!"

Rom: "Uh-huh~! I missed you Ram~"

*hugs~*

Blanc: "Were you a good girl Rom?"

Rom: "Yes~!"

Emerald: "Oh don't you lie now, you were up playing games even after Grun told you to sleep."

Rom: "Aww...~ But I was so close to getting the rare Nokemon... I just ran out of master balls..."

Blanc: "Don't make excuses, what do you say if you made a mistake?"

Rom: "I'm sorry~"

Blanc: "Good, go on and take a bath, both of you, you must be cold."

Emerald: "Really? That'd be great!"