Chapter 75 (The Calm)

A few days later after the events in Leanbox...

Neptunio's POV

...It's time... I look at the Sharicites in my hand, 4 sharicites, one from each nation... I took them all from the true dimension before we were all sealed in here, specifically Hyperdimension the one in stasis, outside of this patch-like world...

...How do I make sure that everything and everyone will be alright... this make shift world has shown me that there is a way for everyone to live on... but where is that way exactly? Where do I find it?

...I know... This must be it...

Genesis: "Hey..."

Neptunio: "Genesis..."

Genesis: "I know that face... Something's troubling you."

Neptunio: "Yeah... The thing is... I think I found another way to get us out of this mess..."

Genesis: "I see..."

...I started thinking about this after I met Ned and Loz... How is it that I don't exist in the future, and yet there are records of me in ancient history... I guess what she meant was that I didn't exist anymore in the future... then that means that something must have happened... an event that resulted in my demise...

...Then it got me thinking...

Yesterday

Neptunio: "Hey Cracker?"

Cracker: "Yeah?"

Neptunio: "Those dark crystals, the seals, their a lot like OV units right?"

Cracker: "Yes, but why do you ask?"

Neptunio: "Then theoratically, we can use some sort of light energy source to unlock them as well."

Cracker: "Well, sure... But the thing is, it's going to take a lot... and I mean a lot of energy to pull that off. Suffice to say that it's going to cause a whole dimension's energy to unlock all three seals... But why are you so concerned about this?"

Neptunio: "No reason..."

Cracker: "Very well... Don't dwell on it though, right now we have one option to free them from this make-shift world... I just hope I find another way..."

Present Day

Neptunio: "One way he says... but I think he knows... There is another way."

Genesis: "Neptunio...?"

Neptunio: "I have to do it Genesis... if I don't, you'll all be stuck here, in this world haunted by malice, by the Baphomet..."

Genesis: "Haaa... After all this time, you still haven't learned?"

Neptunio: "What?"

Genesis: "Dumb-dumb... How about you take a look around you."

...Genesis left after saying that... What did she mean? I decide to follow her words to the point, I get out of my bed and walked around the basilicom...

First I met  Uzume and Kurome who just recently returned from the front lines.