Chapter 65 (A new Goal)

Neptune: "Nepping Awesome readers! I finally got through that arc! Oh yeah~! But for some reason, I was clearly getting way too much abuse in those chapters >.> first I was hardly in the spotlight, had to take some underhanded tactics to get my cute pudgy face some screen time... And Seriously... Mr. Author! Another look alike!? The next thing you'll tell me is that she can turn into anyone else, effectively making her a clone of everyone!"

Peashy: "Neptuna?"

Neptune: "Hm? What is it P-ko?"

Peashy: "You're stupid."

Neptune: "O_O?"

Peashy: "Pfft-... "

Neptune: "Uhh... P-ko? You're not mad about me taking your pudding last night right?"

Peashy: "Really...? You'd take from a child? What are you, twelve?"

Neptune: "P-ko!? This rebellious phase! Are you starting to turn into a delinquent!?"

...Oh my gosh! P-ko is going down the road of no return! The road of which no innocent girl must ever take! The road of... WAR!!!

Peashy : "Neptuna?"

Neptune: "Huh?"

...Neptune turns to the doorway and Peashy was there looking at her with a confused face.

Peashy: "Ahhh! Why is Pea there!?"

Neptune: "So this is P-ko... and that is...P-ko? Oh no..."

Peashy? : "Heh."

...The Peashy standing next to Neptune morphs into another form...

Plutia?: "Hello Peashy~~~"

Peashy: "Fue..? Wait... Ploot?"

Plutia?: "Neppy said she ate your pudding last night~"

Neptune: "Wha-!?"

Peashy: "You did!? Uuuu~ Neptuna you idiot!"

Neptune: "No wait! I didn't mean to, it was kinda just sitting there so, I thought it might have been feeling sad that no one would eat it, and- GOOFFOOOOOO!!!!!"

Peashy: "Gimme back my pudding!!!!"

Neptune: "What do ya want me to do, barf it out!?"

Peashy: "YES!"

Neptune: "Now that's just Nasty...OOF!!!"

Peashy: "Uuu!!! Gimme! Gimme!"

GATHUNK!!

Neptunio: "Stop choking her! I can't... Breathe!!!"

...Neptunio enters the room and promptly grabs Peashy off of Neptune...

Peashy: "Waaahhh!!! No! Neptuna ate Pea's pudding! No!!!!"

Neptunio: "Look! Here, you can have mine, it's bigger and tastes better okay!"

Plutia?: "That's what she said."

Neptunio: "You be quiet! Hey! Cracker, get in here!"

Cracker: "Ugh... What is it this time...?"

Neptune: "You keep this this girl in check otherwise, chaos will ensue!"

Cracker: "Well if you hadn't taken that pudding none of this would have happened."

Neptune: "Well... Teehee~"

Peashy: "Bleeeeeghhhhh~~~~!!!"

Neptunio: "Apologize to her ya goofball."