Chapter 69 (Forged in Sin)

...After receiving the Heretic from Lastation, Noire and Schwarz returned to Lastation continuing their preparations for the beasts...

Neptune: "Geez... I'm poofed...Raa! Raa! Lady Neptune wants Food! SOMEONE FETCH ME A PUDDING!"

Ngine: "Here..."

Neptune: "Oh! Thanksies!"

Ngine: "Hamu!"

Neptune: "Ah! Hey that was mine!"

Ngine: "I changed my mind go get your own... Oh wait... this is the last one."

Neptune: "WHAT!? Gimme!"

Ngine: "Fine... *plop*"

Neptune: "Hammuu!!??"

...Ngine shoves the spoon into Neptune's open mouth...they argued for a bit, but eventually agreed to just share the pudding...

Neptune: "Hey, Cloney?"

Ngine: "Yeah? You want a bed time story or something?"

Neptune: "No... Aren't you concerned about Cracky Boy's plan?"

Ngine: "Not really."

Neptune: "Are you sure? You'll perish to won't you?"

Ngine: "I know... But it doesn't matter."

Neptune: "Why? It's your life were talking about here."

Ngine: "Look, I'm not even supposed to exist okay? I only look like you because you were carrying the OV Unit inside you, I'm not from a what if kind of world like where Edge gear came from, I'm not like Kurome who actually existed before. I don't need to exist..."

Neptune: "So you don't care?"

Ngine: "Yes."

Neptune: "Uuuu~ It's so easy to put a meme in here right now but I have to resist!"

Ngine: "The hell are you talking about?"

Neptune: "What I'm saying is..."

Ngine: "Shut up!"

Neptune: "Ahahahahahaha! Sorry... But seriously you expect me to believe you when it's blatanly clear that you care? Especially when I think back to what happened today if you know what I mean...?"

Ngine: "I will make you suck an EGGPLANT so big! That it's going to be considered R-18!"

Neptune: "NEPUUU!!!!! NO!!! NO NEP-ABUSE!!!"

Ngine: "<Someone like me who is forged from sins... Should not exist anyway...>"

...A few days passed and Weiz arrived to deliver the Heretic...

Cracker: "Hey there short stick."

Weiz: "I see you're still annoying as ever... Anyway where's Luna."

Cracker: "She's tending to the front line soldiers... There's quite a lot today actually..."

Weiz: "Tch... I know... I've been to the front line... The shadows just aren't letting up... The Vita ravine is an advantageous position and no life casualties thankfully... But still...Damages after damages...Even Genesis and the CPUs..."

Neptunio: "Yeah... They won't last forever...but..."

Cracker: "Yo...."

Neptunio: "...Those girls won't give up so easily..."