Chapter 3 (Blade and Bullets)

Nepgear's POV

We reached Lastation, first and foremost, we head to the Bascilllicom. On the way, I couldn't help but look at Neptunio's clothes, red spots of what I believe to be blood are all over it...

Schwarz: "Hey Neptunio, you should really get yourself cleaned up."

Neptunio: "Yeah... This much blood isn't really a pretty sight."

Nepgear: "Oh! If you'd like, I can fix that for you."

Neptunio: "...Really?"

Nepgear: "Of course, consider it as thanks for keeping us safe."

Neptunio: "...But this might be too much of a hassle..."

Schwarz: "Neptunio, go on and accept her offer."

Neptunio: "Schwarz..."

Schwarz: "Don't worry about it, she offered; the most polite thing to do here is to accept it."

Neptunio: "You're right... Alright Nepgear, I accept."

Nepgear: "Sure thing, Leave it to me!"

This is hardly any way to show my thanks... I noticed that the jacket he gave me was pierced through, the blood that had dried up, made the texture of the once soft cloth into a rough and rigid surface. But Neptunio seemed unharmed, his inner shirt was actually pierced as well, but looking carefully he isn't injured at all.

I held the jacket tight... and kept it in my storage bag for now, I'll work on it when I get to the bascillicom... Neptunio – Purple Lord of Thunder... Just how strong are you?

Neptune: "Oh ho~ Nep Jr.?"

Nepgear: "Wh-what is it Sis?"

Neptune: "Ah~ That longing look, those concerned eyes, the worried aura that you've been releasing for quite some time, what could this possibly mean?"

Nepgear: "A-ahahaha, Hey look Sis, pudding!"

Neptune: "Pudding! Where I want some! Gimme!"

Ha~ Goodness Sis, you're so nosy sometimes. But what she said was true, I am worried, that amount of blood must have been from a very deep wound... and yet he survived.

Neptune: "GIMME PUDDING!"

IF: "Whoah Hey Nep! Don't run off by yourself!"

Not too long we reached the Bascillicom...

Meanwhile

Noire's POV

Noire: "Hmm... I'm sure I felt an earthquake earlier, but it doesn't seem to be too big. No reports of any casualties either."

Uni: "Hey Sis, How goes the Target-Shooting tournament."

Noire: "Oh uni! The tournament is undergoing final preparations."

Uni: "Yes! Now I can show everyone what my training had given me!"

Noire: "Now, now Uni remember this tournament also endorses highly skilled marksmen, You might just find yourself a rival if you take it lightly."

Uni: "Oh, you're right Sis, I better focus... So uh...will you be watching...? If you have the time I mean."

Noire: "Of Course I'll be there. Now you just go a prepare yourself, remember the tournament has 3 stages. Static, Mobile, and PvP."

Uni: "I know, don't worry I won't be reckless."

Ring Ring Ring

Noire: "Hmm, I wonder who's calling..."