Final Chapter (Dawn of a New Beginning)

TRUE ENDING

...The Cracker and the others watched as the final glimmer of light disappeared to reveal the New world that they were in, the people who faded had disappeared, leaving the others to do the roles that Neptunio left them to take...

Cracker: "There they go... Well, time to make sure that goofball exists now...Genesis?"

Genesis: "Yeah..."

Ngine: "I'm sure he's okay... He's at peace now at least... he's done what his heart yearned for."

Genesis: "You're right... Goodbye for now, Neptunio..."

Zilog: "So he's gone, is he?"

Master: "He sure did bring us a lot of trouble."

Genesis: "Master, Zilog."

Master: "But true to his words... He sure did free us all..."

Zilog: "Reports from the fronts lines show that there was a massive drop in Shadow Malice activity. By this time tomorrow, no more malice activity should happen and the front line soldiers should be able to return to their homes."

Genesis: "It's just the first step though... But yeah... He sure did keep his words."

Grun: "And now it's our turn to play our part."

Many years later...

Back in the Void

After the events that occurred in Re;Birth 2 when the Deity of Sin was Defeated with the Share Blade...

The Deity of Sin retreated to the void, back to the Baphomet...

Baphomet: "Damn those CPUs!"

...The Baphomet was enraged, he couldn't use the body of his host for awhile since it was hurt with share energy, the energy defied him, and without a body he couldn't reach his goal... suddenly a Benevolent voice echoed in the void...

Cloin: "You will never gain control over my creations Malice..."

...A voice came to the Baphomet... It was the Creator, she mocked the Baphomet... Si or Cloin as she prefers to be called addresses the success of her creations...

Baphomet: "Si! Your fledglings have brought imbalance to the world! You allowed them to change the natural flow of the well of time! And you call yourself an unbiased Deity!?"

Cloin: "On the contrary Malice, they have corrected it! You're disruption of the time well is the main cause of this anomaly! My children may have caused the Lords of old to change their ways, but that is all they have done, change the mindsets of those that will bring them to this world that you denied them by implementing a never ending cycle of pain! They have gone to slumber to enter the make-shift world, they have severed the roots of evil that you've sown, they have shown the way to those who were lost and they have accepted the sins and faced them together! I am proud of their success, I am proud to call them my Creations! however fear that I will lose one child because of you..."

Baphomet: "You will lose more when I'm through with you!"

Cloin: "Our powers are equally matched, fighting you here would be pointless for both of us, but he who holds the power to vanquish you and to free his beloved... He will fight you to the bitter end and he will succeed!"

Bephomet: "To the bitter end then! But mark my words, I will tear him apart, if it's the last thing I do!"

...Cloin no longer answered... And the Baphomet soon met the Hero who is destined to bring his downfall...