Epilogue (Peaceful Days)

*Planeptune

...Much time had passed ever since the malice beast was defeated, Genesis and Cracker exited the Ephemeral dream.Genesis started living in Planeptune as a regular citizen... Things didn't go as easy as Genesis had initially thought though... And she ended up living in the Basilicom instead...

Genesis: "No one would accept my application..."

Neptune: "Ahahaha... I mean you never did grow Genesis..."

Genesis: "Curse this body... why did I never grow...?"

Histoire: "I believe It's because you're body was in the custody of the void once... It halted your growth completely and well..."

Genesis: "*disappointed...(-_-)"

Neptune: "Even with those dead eyes of yours I can tell that you're really not pleased with this."

Nepgear: "She really does look like a younger Plutia...Can she really not feel any emotion?"

Neptune: "Yup~! So even if you hit her like this~"

BONK~!

Genesis: "That hurts...please stop..."

Nepgear: "She doesn't sound so convincing..."

Genesis: "Neptune, you will pay for this later..."

Neptune: "She can still make threats like that though."

Nepgear: "Aww... I kinda wish I could see her being full of emotion though."

Neptune: "Yeah well..."

...(FLASH BACK TO GENESIS' RAMPAGES)...

Neptune: "It's better if you didn't Nep Jr... Just trust me..."

Nepgear: "Ahahaha...Yeah.. Histoire did say that she was really brutal back in those days..."

Histoire: "Indeed... Lord Genesis was very powerful, but all of her drive came from one source... Her dear friend Neptunio~"

Genesis: "Can't I see him yet...?"

Neptune: "Sorry Genesis, Ciel is with her Mum right now, and didn't you just saw him the other day?... But seriously the little snot just took after Big Me...Where there are bugs... You can bet you can find her there..."

Genesis: "I see..."

Whoosh!

Nepgear: "Whoa! That was fast!"

Neptune: "What did you get Genie?"

Genesis: "Butterfly...If I have this... I can trade it for a bit of time with Neptunio..."

Nepgear: "She's really obsessed with him..."

Neptune: "Yeah... I remember this one time, when Nio went to take a bath, she secretly took a peek."

Nepgear: "Oh come on, you're just kidding."

Genesis: "*blush~"

Nepgear: "EH!? IT'S TRUE!? Your face is stoic but you're clearly blushing!"

Neptune: "I'm telling you Nep Jr. She's one hell of a stalker."

Nepgear: "I-I see... Hehehe... So sis, you have memories of those days?"

Neptune: "Yeah, and just me... I've tried letting everyone else touch this orb but no cigar..."

Nepgear: "Yeah... In that other world... there was another me right...? I wonder how she is now."