Chapter 74 (Dreams And Delusions)

A few days after the battle in Lowee Neptune, Ngine, Neptunio, Adult Neptune, Peashy, Bel and the Cracker traveled to Leanbox... Seeing as the only remaining beast is the Fallen beast of Lust having its primary target being the land of Green Pastures, the group decided to hunt the beast there.

Grun: "The beast is already here."

Neptune: "WAIT! HOW!? Already!? Come on~ I wanna kick back and relax for a bit this is so not cool...~"

Emerald: "Ahaha~ Well you know, it is our job to catch it."

Neptunio: "So? Where is it?"

Vert: "That's just the thing were still not sure where it is."

Cracker: "I thought it appeared already."

Grun: "Not exactly, but its effects on my people are already happening."

Ngine: "Effects... Meaning...?"

Emerald: "Ahem... Reports of assaults and people going mad with lust and delusions are prevalent in the whole nation, though the effects are easily cured, the sudden increase in these reports require attention."

Cracker: "I see."

Grun: "The beast of Lust permeates this intoxicating aura, when someone is affected by it, they start seeing things. Some are harmless, but most of the delusions induce a rather... unpleasant attitude on its victims."

Emerald: "Hmm? Well well, this is a good timing we've got a victim right here."

Everyone else: "Huh?"

...Emerald walked towards Adult Neptune...

Adult Neptune: "..."

Emerald: "See, this is a clear case of someone not really being themselves."

...The bigger Nep was staring into space, her eyes unfocused and clearly deep in thought.

Bel: "Uhh... actually no, she's been like that ever since...-"

Neptunio: "Ever since...? What?"

Bel: "Nothing... Let's just get back to the discussions."

..While the others talked, Peashy approached the big Neptune with worry clearly present on her face.

Peashy: "Big Neptuna~? What's wrong?"

Adult Neptune: "Hm? Oh hey there P-ko~ Did you need something?"

Peashy: "mmm? Pea asked you first, you're acting really weird~"

Adult Neptune: "Ahaha~ Sorry fuzzball, I'm just thinking about something."

Peashy: "Is it about your kid~?"

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Adult Neptune: "Where did you hear that from!?"

Peashy: "Pea heard about from Feria~"

Neptune: "Okay... Hold the phone! What the Nep!? Has no one realized that the author is basically just handing out kids!? He's like Opra! Only a bit more creepy! no... A WHOLE LOT MORE CREEPY! So hey! Bigger me!? Who's the father!? When'd you pop the kid out!?"

Adult Neptune: "I-I don't have a child! Not yet anyway... But really, don't mind me!"

Emerald: "Are you sure it wasn't just a delusion?"

Adult Neptune: "I...Well... I hope not..."

Bel: "From what I can deduce, that kid won't be coming in less than 10 years, so everyone just calm down and-"