Chapter 16 (Corruption: Purged Soul)

In the VOCA plains in Planeptune, lightning strikes the ground as one man faced countless foes, his blade emits an electrifying haze as it cuts through bodies of shadowy figures.

his breath is ragged, his hands hurt and his face is covered in his own blood... And yet...

Genesis: "Hehe..."

He laughs... the exciting feeling of engaging in battle, thrashing his enemies and the the raw power he holds. It excites him to no end.

Genesis: "More... Give me more!"

He swings his sword and brutally murders one shadowy figure after another, he laughs in insanity, he lost himself in the heat of battle.

Genesis: "Destruction! Oblivion! Come get some you low life! I've got this pent up aggression and I'm more than willing to take it all out on you! Ahahaahahaahhahahaahahahah!"

Neptunio: <And you're losing control again.>

Genesis: "Oh shut up! I know you're enjoying it too!"

Neptunio: <As if! This is still my body you douche! And you're just doing whatever you want with it!>

Genesis: "Okay, Fine! But do we really have a choice, these bastards just came out of nowhere, no way we can get to the Basilicom with these creeps chasing us."

Neptunio: <Then just end them all in one move already.>

Genesis: "That's no fun..."

Neptunio: <We don' have time for this, we need to get to the seal now!>

Genesis: "Roger dodger... All right ingrates! Time to die! Sink in despair!"

With a wide swing Genesis cuts the air with so much speed and power that it generated a pulling force which sucked in all of the shadows and with a heavy downward blow he sends all of the shadows to their demise.

Genesis: "Whew~ Now that was one fun mob wipe, I can't wait to do more."

Neptunio: <All right you've had your fun now we need to go to the Basilicom.>

Genesis: "Meh, I'm beat, you go by yourself."

Neptunio: <What-?>

--SHIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG--

With a bright light, Neptunio is given control of the body and his bodily features retun to normal as well, his purple colored hair returns as well as the details on his clothing

Genesis: <Just tell me when someone needs a beating.>

Neptunio: "You lazy bastard..."

After that little exchange, Neptunio dashed towards the basilicom. Upon arrival, unconcious guards were found lying on the ground.

Guard: "Ngg....aww...."

Neptunio: "These guys were beaten to a pulp... looks like we got ourselves a bad one in there, let's get you guys fixed up first."

Neptunio healed the fallen guards and had them rested in an empty room.

Genesis: <After all we've been through, this can't possibly get any worse.>

Neptunio: "When you say it, it's like the enemy isn't much of a challenge... which is kinda boring but at the same time, I hope it's true."

Genesis: <Enough babbling, let's go!>

Neptunio: "Ok, ok...huh?"

on a certain side of the Planeptower, flashes of light can be seen, along with the all so familiar thorns of darkness that the Cracker had.