Chapter 33 (Greed: Verloren und bedauern)

A gate opens somewhere

???: "WAAAAAA!!~!!!"

...A girl falls out of the gate and lands in the field of snow at night...

???: "Aww... I'm all covered in snow now... Brr~ So cold...Hello!!!~!!!"

...The girl walked a fair distance... but...

???: "Fuwahhhh~~~... I'm so sleepy...Mumu~~ I guess I'll sleep here for the mean time...Good night..."

...The next Morning...

Blanc's POV

Several days have passed and Weiz has continued to hunt monsters every single night... He would leave his room with his weapon in hand and just storm off like its nobody's business... While Ram and I have tried countless times in stopping him after regaining our powers... He just pushed through us with his brute strength...

Also...

Ram, has been acting weird lately... she's not the usual loud brat that I knew... When we're not in battle she's always alone... Doing something... When we are in battle, she's calm... collected... and her eyes are brimming with power...

...This raises concern really...

Nepgear: "So you've noticed too Blanc?"

Blanc: "Hm? Oh, Hey there Edge Gear."

Nepgear: "E-Edge Gear...?"

Blanc: "Oh you know, you dress like an angsty teen now so you're kinda Edgy... Hence, Edge Gear."

Nepgear: "Please, no... I don't want that kind of nickname..."

Blanc: "Anyway Edge Gear..."

Nepgear: "Blanc..."

Blanc: "Any older sister would notice the smallest change in their siblings... and... It's really worrying..."

Nepgear: "I know... she's, acting just like how I did..."

Ram: "Pshhh~! What are you talking about!?"

Nepgear: "Hawa!"

...Nepgear falls forward as Ram jumps on her back...

Nepgear: "Bumohooo!"

Ram: "AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You sound like a buffalo! Go! go! go!"

Nepgear: "Ram... I missed this playfulness of yours... but the painful part of it not so much..."

Ram: "Oh, don't be such a wimp! Come on! Let's go we've got a new mission from the guild today! You'll be coming too right Sis?"

Blanc: "Mm... Not today, I've got to prepare for something..."

Ram: "Oh? Okay then, I guess I'll just go with Nepgear and Uni then!"

Nepgear: "Oh, I think Uni went out to get some things back in Lastation with Memoire."