Side Story (An Omen from Tomorrow)

On the same day when Nepgear and Edge gear met up with Ngine and the Cracker, a rift in space time opened up in Planeptune.

Neptunio's POV

Neptune: "Man... I'm bored.... these games are old and retro but I'm really interested on what new games are coming out right now..."

Neptunio: "I did hear that Lastation was releasing a hack and slash RPG where you play as a Greek god set in Norse Mythology."

Neptune: "Greek and Norse? How does that work?"

Neptunio: "Who knows, might be interesting though, right?"

Neptune: "Yeah, if it's new it SHOULD be good."

...There she goes again... She's just never satisfied... I mean this is Genesis' best game, the Blue Blur... though it's pretty basic I guess...

Neptune: "What!? COME ON! I was so close! to beating her record time! Darn it motabug! Get out of the way!"

Neptunio: "...She is losing it..."

Neptune: "No I'm not! It's just so unfair I make the wrong jump and- NOOOO!!!!!"

Genesis: "You never were good with split second decisions, this game is going to test not only your speed but also your instant reactions, a single pixel on the screen can tell millions of information, like how to dodge the projectile, how it will move, and how your character will react to your actions."

Neptune: "Easy for you to say..."

Genesis: "But... There's also another approach."

Neptune: "Huh?"

Genesis: "Like this..."

...Genesis adjusted the cartridge on the console she resets it and boom.

Neptune: "Wait! You're already at the end of the game!?"

Genesis: "Yeah, these are ancient game cartridges, with a little bump, you can cheat the system."

Neptune: "Not-even-fair."

Genesis: "Well, it's just another approach."

Neptunio: "Still, these shortcuts can lead to detrimental results, for example, this way of "approach" can lead to damage in data and there is a chance for the cartridge to break."

Neptune: "Wow, this got psychological all of a sudden. Hrmm... You know what, I think I'll just stick to the good ol fair play."

Genesis: "Yeah, Get good goofball."

Neptune: "Oh I'll show what I can-"

RUMMMBBLLLEEE!!!!

Neptunio: "What's that!?"

Genesis: "Don't know... But it sounds like trouble."

Neptune: "Wait, is this an event!? A LEGIT EVENT! Finally! Time for the protagonist to shine!"

Neptunio: "No Neptune! Wait!"

...That goofball! Does she even know where she's going?

Neptune: "Of course I do! I may have a bad reaction time, but my guts tell me what needs be done!"

Genesis: "That's your descendant."

Neptunio: "OUR descendant."

Neptune: "Come on! I'll race ya!"

...Oh no she didn't...

Genesis: "Way ahead of ya..."

ZOOOOOOMMMM!!!