Chapter 30 (Greed: The Demon on a Sheet of Snow)

Blanc's POV

I found myself lost in a dark void, I hear this ominous buzzing in the air and my vision constantly blurs in and out... I feel the cold breeze blowing from somewhere... and then There's light...

I looked at the light and found two silhouettes approaching me...

Ram: "Sis!"

Luna: "Blanc! There you are."

Blanc: "You two... How did you get here?"

Ram: "Cloin opened a gate for us and we entered it!"

Luna: "Uurgh... What is this place Blanc? It's giving me a headache..."

Blanc: "I have a hunch... I think it's Weiz's innermost thoughts..."

Luna: "You mean, we are currently entering the deepest parts of his memories."

Blanc: "Could be... But something doesn't feel right... Hey! Amon! Where are you!?"

...I shout into the dark void, calling for the beast that dwelled inside Weiz's soul...

Amon: "You called...?"

Blanc: "I knew you were hiding somewhere... So out with it, where is this void taking us?"

Amon: "...Like the creator said, you are to witness the past of the lords, during this process you will help them face their sins, regrets and fears... It's time for me to play my part, and Luna..."

Luna: "What is it?"

Amon: "I'm sure you've noticed, but in this realm your existence is in danger, you are causing a paradox, for during this time you were sealed with me..."

Luna: "Then I can't go with Blanc?"

Amon: "You can... but you need to be sealed with me first."

Ram: "What!? But that's stupid!"

Amon: "You need to understand that in this timeline Luna was sealed into the Heretic with me, if she suddenly appears outside of the seal then that would cause a paradox which will force the timeline to correct itself, one of the possible outcomes is that the seal will break prematurely..."

Blanc: "I see..."

Amon: "Also note that I will all previous memories of what has happened, meaning I will revert back into the bloodthirsty beast that dwells inside Weiz... You will have to convince me again that humans are not all that bad... I trust that you will succeed in persuading me once again."

Luna: "Wait if you'll revert back into that sort of beast... then won't I revert back into an earlier version of me as well? The version where I have no memories of what happened in this timeline."

Blanc: "That would be the case..."

Luna: "Uuu~ I don't want that..."

Ram: "...Me too... Luna forgetting us... I can't accept that."

Amon: "We have no choice... For now, I wish for the best. Now then Luna, it's time..."

Luna: "So, I'll experience those times of helplessness again, as I watch Weiz struggle... It's unbearable..."

Blanc: "Don't worry, I'll make sure to get you guys back together."

Luna: "I hope so... And Blanny...?"

Blanc: "What's with that way of calling me... It's creepy so stop it."

Luna: "I just wanna tell you something..."

Blanc: "What, spit it out already."

Luna: "Okay then..."

...All of a sudden, Luna came closer and whispered into my ear...