Chapter 40 (UNSEALING: The Scent of Morning Tea)

Vert's POV

After Neptunio's foreboding message, the other's decided to go and see what has happened to Neptune.

Noire: "By the way Vert, you mentioned something about the cracker... It's puzzling but do you think it's possible that he and Neptunio share the same knowledge?"

Vert: "Indeed... After that event with EnCodex, I do believe that the two are connected in some way, not to mention that they share the same face."

Blanc: "There's still a chance that he's just using that face though, I remember Nepgear encountering another version of the cracker that looked like Schwarz."

Vert: "Of course..."

...Emerald entered the room with a bit of an upset face...

Emerald: "They don't even know what's really going on... Is their faith in him really that strong?"

Blanc: "What are you talking about?"

Emerald: "I'm talking about the lords! They won't listen to me!"

Noire: "What? What is it about?"

Emerald: "It's Neptunio, he is not what they think he is... Wait... I thought there were more of you here."

Vert: "The others decided to go to Planeptune to check on Neptune and-"

Emerald: "What!? No! You need to get them back here fast!"

Blanc: "What's wrong?"

Emerald: "The Purple Lord of thunder... or as I understand it, has done something that he shouldn't have, I don't know his intentions but right now, he is more dangerous than any known beast here on Gamitopia."

Noire: "Oh no... Did we just send our friends to their demise?"

Blanc: "Hell no!"

...SHING!!! Blanc and Noire entered HDD mode...

White Heart: "I'm going to get them."

Black heart: "Right, Vert this is a bit abrupt for a farewell but..."

Vert: "I understand, waste no time and make haste, who knows what might have happened by now."

The 2 CPU's flew out the window with a rush and tension filling the air.

Emerald: "I still can't believe Grun won't listen to me."

Vert: "He must have his reasons, he's the type to think things through after all, plus you don't seem to know much yet about Neptunio, so maybe-"

Emerald: "Oh I know what he is... He is a bored man, tired of playing the same old game, and yet he keeps playing it anyway because for some god awful reason that he just can't get the ending that he wanted."

Vert: "The ending that he wanted... Are talking about time loops?"

Emerald: "You know about it!?"

Vert: "Not much... That lady in white mentioned it to us a couple of times, about the ending always being the same... about events that are bound to happen over and over..."

Emerald: "It's because of the Rendering light..."

Vert: "What is that?"

Emerald: "This information is known only by those who have seen it... and some who have held it have either been torn asunder or given something... If you were the latter and you survived the rendering light, then you will no longer be bound to any dimension... Your body... your soul... your thoughts and memories, will be retained no matter how many times a dimension undergoes a recreation..."