Chapter 20 (Into the Dawn of Time)

(The Mother Dimension)

Worlds far from each other are bound into one entity, she who made the worlds the way they are, she who is void of nothing...

Beyond the swirls of energy and void, lay the Queen of creation, she who exists to create, to renew, to bring life... The Mother Dimension as her domain, and there she stays for eternity...

Si: "...What unravels you my dear...?"

From her view, there she saw multiple fluctuations inside one single dimension... Its light was flickering, and shadow loomed over it...

Si: "...Have I the right to interfere...?"

...The Queen questions it... She is pretending to have a companion, but alas, all that she has are the dust and countless parts from which she creates her daughters...

Si: "...Yet another one, seeks my aid..."

She hears the cry of one lost being... a small child's cry shakes her to reality...

Si: "...Then come to me... Come to my realm, and I shall face you..."

The Queen rises, she walks forward yet no ground existed beneath her... A Queen of the empty space, a dimension with no one but her... No enemy, No ally, Only her...

She walks again...Towards a world filled with many wonders, and then from it, an orb of light floats to her, it was pale and hardly shined at all, for a moment she wondered...

Si: "...Might there be something amiss my dear...?"

She questions the small orb of light, but no answer is returned to her, and yet she stares at the small orb and from it she took out one small spec of dust... within that small spec contained memories of a lost lamb...

Si: "...I see... You are hurt, yes?"

This light was not just an orb, it was a soul... a soul of someone who longed to be reunited with the one they adore...

Si: "...Fear not my love... You will meet him again... for now, rest your tattered wings, rest with me..."

The soul of light was placed near the Queen's Chest encased in a small locket... There she continuously fed the small light with her own power, literally giving it a new breath of life...

The Queen returns to her spot, there she quietly hums to the soul in her locket, she combs back her pitch black hair and then grabbed a small gear... Which she begins to transform and began to create a new world... Her day continued as per usual...

...

...

...

(Hyper Dimension)

Nepgear's POV

Nepgear: "No, Neptunio's not with us."

Uni: "I see"

... Uni gave me a call, she told me that we had to face the Deity of Sin again. What the goodness is going on here... Everything is falling apart...

Nepgear: "Okay I got it, we'll meet at the Gamindustry Graveyard Entrance, see ya soon."

...It looks like we'll have to deal with this a lot sooner, considering what Uni told me, it is possible that Neptunio is heading to the Gamindustry Graveyard as well... I need to inform Sis.

Nepgear: "Sis! I think I know where Neptunio is."

Neptune: "Mmm?"

...When I entered her room, countless cups of pudding were scattered on the floor, her mouth was full, and her cheeks were smeared with some of the pudding...