Chapter 27 (Envy: A Tale of Memories)

Noire's POV

Noire: "Oh... So he is a father... And we had that little activity happen back in my own time...Oooookaaaaaayyy...."

...This is absurd! I mean... I'm also surprised that the history written in the books were fake but... WHAT!? He has a daughter! Why hadn't I seen this before!? I've been diving deep into his mind countless times but I have not heard about this not EVEN ONCE! Memoire is his daughter!?

Noire: "MEMOIRE IS HIS DAUGHTER!!!?"

Uni: "...What...?"

Noire: "Like I said... *ahem*"

...I have to take this slowly... be calm... be collected... Be The CPU of Lastation... Be Noire! I am NOIRE!

Noire: "It's not like I'm panicking because I just dived into Schwarz's mind right now and I heard that Memoire is his daughter and that I actually felt something for him making me think about my tastes in men and the whole fact that he is actually a father and that he has already done the nasty to another woman resulting in Memoire's birth or anything!"

Uni: "Umm..."

Noire: "Yes... That's right!" (Totally believable!)

Uni is also shocked...

...Okay I need some fresh air... I can't take this... I can't believe his a father... I just... Nope!

I stepped outside of the room and-

Uni: "HE IS A FATHER!!!!?????"

- Okay, delayed reaction....

I stepped outside grabbed a glass of water and breathed in some fresh air...Yeah... just relax...just reeeeellaaaaaaxxxx.....just FREAKIN CALM DOWN ALREADY!

The next Morning

Memoire's POV

Memoire: "Mmm..."

... I wake to the sound of someone sleeping... I can feel this reassuring warmth as well... It was so cozy and calming... I can feel it surrounding me with so much love and affection...

Memoire: "mmm? Where am I?"

...I start to realize I wasn't sleeping on my own bed and I open my eyes slowly...

Memoire: "Ah..."

I found myself being embraced by Lord Schwarz... looking up close, I found him still in deep slumber...

He's told about everything... about the war... about my father and mother... the shifters... about myself...

Truth be told... I've never really met my father face to face...I could only see him in pictures shown to me by lord Schwarz... apparently I was not yet born when the great dispute happened... When I was born, my mother immediately hid me from the populace...she met my 2nd father and then I had a family... a loving family...but...

Memoire: "*sniff* kh...Uuu--"

...I couldn't hold them back... as I try to remember the scene from that time... my mother and father being eaten alive... and my brother as well... I wish I could have done something... I was weak back then...

Then came down from the burning sky... was Lord Schwarz... he took me in and treated me like his own child... he gave me shelter, clothing and all the other essentials for living... He was like my 3rd father... I don't want to lose anyone anymore... not the shifters or any human at that... I just want everyone to be happy and live together in peace and harmony...

Memoire: "Gasp! My lenses!"

...I noticed that my lenses were on the desk! I must taken them off when I went to sleep yesterday.. but wait... did Lord Schwarz notice them!? I hope not! Uuuu.... Why am I so clumsy!?