Chapter 51 (Gluttony: The Search for more)

In the days of Yore

Neptunio POV

We need to do something to even the odds... Taking on the 4 leaders is just suicide, so before we came here we made a plan...

Neptunio: "Time to do it."

Azazel: "Right..."

...3...2...1...

Neptunio: "Now!"

EnCodex: "No! Stop!"

...We both dashed to our specific targets, I went after the sword of Rendering light and Azazel went for the Blade of Chaos, it was obvious that they would try to get in our way, so Azazel opened portals that allowed us to reach the swords with ease.

EnCodex: "You fool!"

DeVian: "Fine then! Die like a dog!"

Neptunio: "Tch!"

...DeVian was enraged, his eyes glowed bright, he drew his pistols and fired at me, with the sword, I deflected the impossibly powerful blast that came from such a small weapon.

Skid: "You asked for it!"

Ro: "STOP! PLEASE!"

...Skid and Ro went after Azazel...

DeVian: "You dug your own grave! Now rot in hell!"

...He jumped and attempted to fire at a point blank range...

Neptunio: "...Bring it!"

...I ready myself and signal to Azazel to execute the plan... He used the Blade of Chaos to create a rift in the space, which sucked him, Skid and Ro in, while I Fight against DeVian, just as DeVian got close I roll to the side and retaliated with my own attack.

Neptunio: "Feral Cut!"

...A huge swing with my great sword leaves a crater in the ground, but DeVian, he's a nimble foe, he sidesteps and kicks my face in to a wall...

DeVian: "Hrng!"

Neptunio: "Guha!"

...I feel the pain on my forehead, blood trickled down and dripped on the floor...

DeVian: "You black cat! You just don't get it do you!?"

...He points his gun at me and pulled the trigger, I used the blade of Rendering light to warp away...

DeVian: "Damn!"

EnCodex: "DeVian! Behind you!"

...I reappeared behind him with a sword in hand to stab him...

DeVian: "You think it's that simple?"

...He spins around as he sidesteps allowing him to dodge my attack and then with the momentum of the spin he kicks me in the face...

Neptunio: "ARGH!"

DeVian: "Not over yet ya little shit!"

...He then kicks me again with his other leg launching me upward...

DeVian: "This time you die!"

...He aims and shoots... I immediately summoned the blade and Deflected the attack towards EnCodex...

DeVian: "No! You bastard!"

...The shot travelled in a straight line, heading straight for EnCodex's head...