Chapter 23 (A Glimpse of Hell)

In Mother Dimension

...

..

.

Deity of Sin: "Now then...using these pawns it should lead me to Si's Location... wherever she is the pawns will swarm to her..."

...Within the Deity's hand was a handful of deformed creatures, these were once normal monsters and other beings from other dimensions... she has used her powers to change them into horrific beings that will search for the "Creator" in seek of cure to their dire state...

Deity of Sin: "Oh? Ahahaha... really now... after all this time, you were there? Oh well... I can't really afford getting trapped in there again... so how about I do this instead..."

From the mother dimension, the Deity of Sin holds Hyperdimension in her hands, she then released a miasma that enveloped the world...

Deity of Sin: "Uhuhu~ Let's see if you can survive this crisis..."

.

.

.

Hyperdimension

Grun: "Cloin...To Slumber YOU must go, roots THEY must sever sins and mistakes YOU must face, THEY must show you the way, and with acceptance YOU will be saved... Can you elaborate?"

Vert: "Hmm? Isn't that a bit different from what you said to me?"

Grun: "What do you mean?"

Vert: "What she said to me was almost the same, but it goes like this..."

-To Slumber THEY must go, roots YOU must sever, sins and mistakes THEY must face, YOU must show them the way, and with acceptance THEY will be saved-

Grun: "Wait... You mean...!"

The lord knew what it meant, but he was hesitant to explain it... He gazed at Cloin for confirmation, but the Creator only said the following

Cloin: "My piece is said, the choice is yours and yours alone."

Grun: "Then... I must consult my brothers... Vert, summon the CPUs and CPU candidates as well..."

Vert: "O-okay...but why?"

Grun: "...I'll explain later..."

Everyone was summoned to Planeptune's Basilicom... First to arrive were the ones from Lastation.

...

..

.

Grun: "Schwarz, you're here."

Vert: "Oh My! What happened to Noire!?"

...Noire was unconscious while she was carried over by Schwarz...

Schwarz: "There was a bit of trouble... I told her she needed rest but... Grun, you said this was important right?"

Grun: "Yes..."

Uni: "Can we put sis on the bed Next to Miss Neptune at least?"

Vert: "Of Course."

Schwarz: "Geez... I'm still scolding you after this you got that..."

...Schwarz leaves this remark after gently putting Noire down...

Creak~

Histoire: "Oh my! I hadn't noticed but we have guests!"