Chapter 9 (A Wind Calls)

Early in the morning Vert woke up and went into her office, she was doing the stock pile of work that was on her desk with precision and poise, her eyes we're glimmering with courage and she is motivated to finish it before noon...

Vert: "Oh my for some reason I have this urge to act all adult like and dependable for some reason!"

On Vert's face is a smile and a very bright one at that, the event of her FINALLY getting a sister just gave her so much delight that she is now going through the mountain of work like its nothing...

From the hallway came Neptunio still with a blank expression as always... Vert notices him and gave him a morning greeting...

Vert: "Oh! Good Morning!"

Neptunio: "Good morning..."

Vert: "My... why such the forlorn face on your face?"

Neptunio: "It's nothing, that's just how I am..."

Vert: "I see , well that just won't do, the days ahead are going to be very lively so might as well give it a smile now, why don't we?"

Neptunio: "No, I'm fine... Umm... Lady Vert..."

Vert: "Just Vert is fine."

Neptunio: "Alright then... Vert, how are you feeling?"

Vert: "Why I feel splendid!"

Neptunio: "Good, I was just worried because you suddenly fainted yesterday..."

Vert: "Oh mind it not, I was just ecstatic about the fact that I finally... FINALLY have a sister of my own!"

Neptunio: "Yes... about that...umm..."

Vert: "You see... I was the only Goddess to have never been blessed with a sister until now, after finally getting one, I just felt really blessed and... it really made me... well... Glad..."

Neptunio: "I see... Then I will only say this Vert..."

Vert: "Hmm? Say what?"

Neptunio: "Whatever happens from now on, please enjoy it to the fullest... and accept whatever the future will throw at you..."

Vert: "Of course! umm... I believe I haven't heard your name yet...?"

Neptunio: "It's Neptunio... Nice to meet you."

Vert: "The pleasure is mine."

Neptunio left Vert to her work and looked for someone... He's felt the presence of someone very close to him... however this person is very deceptive... he lurks in the shadows where no one can find him, he hangs under people's noses and they never notice him... and he can literally hide in plain sight... And this person is his brother... Grun...

Meanwhile...

Nepgear: "Hey have you seen Vert sis?"

Neptune: "No not really, I mean after what happened yesterday she's probably gawking and drooling all over Emerald right now..."

Nepgear: "I see... I guess that just shows how happy she is huh."

Neptune: "Gasp! What's this is my sister jealous of Emerald being Vert's sister!?"

Nepgear: "What!? No!"

Neptune: "Oh no... that's it... Nepgear is going to leave me alone to win back Vert's love and affection!"

Nepgear: "Goodness sis I won't ever do that!"

Noire: "Ok look, just cut it out you drama queen."