Chapter 59 (Sloth: Deprave)

Days of Yore

Neptunio: "Oww... My head hurts..."

???: "I see you're awake."

Neptunio: "Wha-? Who are you...? Where am I?"

...There was a girl behind bars... well... I'm the one actually trapped inside but still... Her Lilac disheveled hair tickled a sense of fancy in me, soo~

???: "You are in my nation's imprisonment cells, try not to touch the bars... They are quite... shocking."

...I touched the bars...

ZAP!!

Neptunio: "UGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYA!!!!"

???: "Moron! What did I just say!?"

Neptunio: "Hehe~ Just thought that you acting all high and mighty in such a young age is very amusing."

???: "Y-young age? Haaahhh..."

Neptunio: "Mm? What's wrong?"

???: "Um...I-I don't even know where to start with you... I mean do you even know who you're talking to?"

Neptunio: "No... not really...?"

???: "D-Do you have any idea... ANY IDEA who I am."

Neptunio: "Like I said, no <Uh-oh... Is she important or something...?>"

???: "Basicly... Kind of a big deal..."

Neptunio: "Okay..."

???: "Alright listen up you twat..."

Neptunio: "Y-yes ma'am..."

???: "Ya listenin? Okay... Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and boy... I hurt people."

Neptunio: "O_O"

???: "I'm a force of nature..."

Neptunio: ">.>"

???: "If you grew up here in my nation with that attitude YOU'D BE F@KIN DEAD!"

Neptunio: "Watch your tongue little lady >.>"

???: "It's Genesis... LADY GENESIS!"

Neptunio: "Fine whatever Lady GERMESIS"

ZAP!

...What...?

Genesis: "I will cut you..."

Neptunio: "Sorry..."

...What's her deal!? She's so small and yet she's able to carry that long sword like nothing!? talk about out of proportions, this girl's nuts!

Genesis: "What are you even doing here in Planeptune?"

Neptunio: "Well~ I was sightseeing."

ZAP!

Neptunio: "GYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYA!!!! WHY!!???"

Genesis: "That's bullsheyt! Sightseeing by dashing through security? Yeah right..."

Neptunio: "Sorry... From where I come from, speeding through security is an act of hospitality...Blek!"

Genesis: "I'm gonna cut your tongue now..."

Neptunio: "Okay! Okay! I... Umm... I'm here to observe you!"

Genesis: "Say what?"

Neptunio: "Y-yeah..~ See, I thought you were cool and adorable at the same time... So, I couldn't help myself..."